Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

Lucas is rolling back the years if you ask me, it helps that he has a more mobile deep-lying midfielder alongside him now though.

I thought there was a lot of positives from yesterday's game. Not entirely sure why the sky is falling in here...

I thought it would be lucas, henderson and milner personally when all fit. Lots of games tho so CAn would still get plenty of games.

Lucas is rolling back the years if you ask me, it helps that he has a more mobile deep-lying midfielder alongside him now though.

I thought there was a lot of positives from yesterday's game. Not entirely sure why the sky is falling in here...

I'm a little frustrated because we not been creating many clear chances. I missed the game last Thursday while yesterday I thought we was poor with the ball with no tempo. I know it will take time just thought we would be more adventurous but I know klopp is trying to make us hard to beat and more solid as that's the foundation you have to lay down first.

Still frustrating at times as the atmosphere is flat and like to see each work the opposition keeper.

It's frustrating because we never look dangerous going forward. We must be the least feared team in the league right now. We're completely devoid of ideas and it's taking luck or one-off brilliance to score. Can't remember a game were the opposition keeper has been busy.

Thought we worked the ball into some great areas yesterday to be fair. Moreno had a few great chances to either hit the target or lay it across the 6 yard box and each time he choose the wrong option.

Going forward just isn't quick enough but that's down to the lack of pace in the team to be fair. I'm more disappointed at how we conceded than anything going forward. Really want us to stop shipping the stupidest of goals.

Coutinho just doesn't seem interested currently, seemed pretty close to Rodgers so maybe that and the timing of the Barcelona rumours has turned his head a little. All it's doing is showing how he isn't ready to make the step up if you ask me.

Think things change the moment we get a proper striker on the pitch for a prolong period of time. Really need to get runners beyond him though. Which we don't seem to have. Everyone wants ball into feet, that's something they need to address

anyone else thinking milner took the yellow on purpose taking it on the halfway line very late on thinking we'd be alright? he'd more than likely been told he'd get rested for the carling cup and it was probably 'suggested' to him that it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world to get one late on...

only it ended up shooting us in the foot.

its not unheard of.

anyone else thinking milner took the yellow on purpose taking it on the halfway line very late on thinking we'd be alright? he'd more than likely been told he'd get rested for the carling cup and it was probably 'suggested' to him that it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world to get one late on...

only it ended up shooting us in the foot.

its not unheard of.

I thought that at the time.

Two men have apparently "gone missing" at Anfield and the stadium has been evacuated.

We have several players go missing on the pitch most weekends.

i'd start benteke an firmino tomorrow and look to take them off early as we dont want another extra time and pens debacle where benteke/dturridge/firmino end up playing all the way through from ht or something.

Benteke out of tomorrow's game with a knee injury and could also miss Chelsea game according to Paul Joyce in the express :(

Benteke will be out for 6-8 weeks knee ligament strain. I have never known a club have 3 of their 4 strikers injured for so much of the season :(

Frigging ridiculous. Can we look for a striker who isn't made of chocolate in the window please.

Chris Bascombe saying scan showing it isn't as serious as initially feared and ligaments only tweaked but as we are already short of strikers we won't be taken any risks.

What are the odds for Origi getting injured tonight? I can see young Sinclair getting some minutes tonight.

It's funny that at one point in August people were complaining that we had too many strikers.

Frigging ridiculous. Can we look for a striker who isn't made of chocolate in the window please.

Massive racist.

Talk of Firmino as striker tonight, with Randall, Brannagan and Tex all coming in.

Neither Sturridge or Benteke are officially ruled out of Saturday, but its probably only a matter of time until both are.

Talk of Firmino as striker tonight, with Randall, Brannagan and Tex all coming in.

He could do with a start (and a goal would be nice).

Would like all of those in, and Sakho captain.

Bogdan, Clyne, Toure ©, Lovren, Randall, Allen, Brannagan, Teixeira, Ibe, Formino, Origi.

Subs: Fulton, Skrtel, Moreno, Lucas, Lallana, Coutinho, Sinclair

Epected us to go a bit weaker given the big game on Saturday. Good chance for these players to show Klopp what they can do.

Calling Moreno for Clyne sub at half time and Sinclair on for Origi around 65 mins.

Thats lovely. Brilliant from Firmino and Tex, unlucky for him not to score. Nicely done by Clyne too.

I like the playing style Klopp is bringing to Liverpool Players trying harder and actually seem to enjoy more!!! For sure the quality and confidence is not there yet and we are massive injury crisis as well. Still very happy and good days will come! These youngsters are definatle putting up an effort today as well!

So why isn't Bogdan starting ahead of Migs?

Seen more out of him in these league cup games than I have out of Migs the entire time he's been here.

I think Klopp's missing his Dortmund side that just on 7-1. League Cup's been boring af. Wouldn't be surprised to see more games go into extra time.

He's obviously very good technically.

I agree about Bogdan, looks much more assured than Mig.

Allen is just terrible, absolutely terrible.

Origi's done nothing again either. Seems to have decent feet but no application to his game whatsoever.

Allen just horrific but like the way Klopp was talking to him afterwards. Firmino and Ibe looked an interesting combo, potential there.

He's done himself no harm. Problem for him is that Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana are all no. 10s and he's behind them all.

Well tonight's given Klopp a good look at a few of the youngsters and may be the catalyst for his Liverpool reign. The kids have put in a decent shift and Bogdan should by rights have earned the #1 spot from Mignolet. What are Randall and Brannagan's chances after tonight of featuring more?

Didn't see a lot of Brannagan really, feel like he was tidy but game passed him by a bit. Randall got better but solid at best.

Little shout out for when I though Lucas might smash one in at last :D

We won!

Ok first half and a lot better second half. Was impressed with Ibe, Bogdan, Firmino and at times Texeira, and you can already see Klopps identity on the side with the high pressing game. Over time we are only going to get better, especially when Hendo, Sturridge and Ings get back because those three for me will suit this football perfectly.