Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

From what I've been looking at regarding Adama Traore... it's alleged that when Barcelona B got relegated, Enrique told the whole team that they will never get into the first team.

Apparently a permanent deal with a buy back clause.

Apparently a permanent deal with a buy back clause.

That's probably a just in case Barcelona want him back at a cut cost... same thing happened when we sold Barragan back to Spain.

What is everyone expecting the line up to be against Stoke? I'm expecting the 4-2-3-1:

Mignolet

Clyne - Skrtel - Sakho - Moreno

Henderson - Milner

Ibe - Coutinho - Lallana

Benteke

I'd much rather if we went back to playing the diamond though and played Can in the DM spot bringing in Ings and leaving Lallana and Ibe on the bench. However the players that made the diamond so effective were Sterling Suarez and Sturridge.

I can see Ings featuring in a wide role quite a bit this season, either in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Maybe not to start with, but certainly from the bench to replace Lallana and in Europa League games.

With Traore coming in, surely Markovic will be gone either back to Benfica or out on loan somewhere.

Mig

Clyne

Gomez

Sakho

Skrtel

Can

Milner

Henderson

Coutinho

Firmino

Bentekkers

Subs:

Bogdan

Lovren

Moreno

Lucas

Ibe

Ings

Lallana

Thats my guess for the opening fixture. Read a story today saying that Gomez is a lock to start the first game, and refuse to believe that anyone in their right mind can pick Lovren over Sakho. If that happens I almost hope we lose so that Rodgers can see the error in his ways.

Amazing to think that Gomez will be thrown straight into the deep end. I like him, he has bags of potential and thats clear to see but ... seems to me that Rodgers is trying to get the board to stump up the cash for Digne tbh.

Moreno never settled because he was never given the chance. Same Applies to Markovic.

Would be a shame to see both alienated.

From what I saw, Gomez should start on merit.

The only players I'd like to see go at this point are Balotelli and Borini. I think everyone else is young enough and has enough talent/enough effort to improve to merit keeping around.

Don't see Firmino starting, just didn't look fit enough yet.

Gomez is right footed isn't he? I think Moreno should be starting. I guess I have not seen enough of your pre-season matches to judge but BR must think really highly of Gomez to start him in an opening game against Stoke away.

Gomez has the look of one of those players who just looks the part straight away. I would start him over Moreno on the left purely

because he looks a miles better defender than Moreno, and he could easily burst into the side in the same way Flanagan did for us two seasons ago.

Not sure why which foot he uses is most relevant. One of the best left backs I saw play in the premier league was right footed.

Not sure why which foot he uses is most relevant. One of the best left backs I saw play in the premier league was right footed.

True, especially if what you want most is a defensive fullback. I mean, Lahm was one of the best LB when he had to play there. The best marauding left wingbacks are all left-footers though.

Who's that out of interest, Azpi?

Denis Irwin I would imagine

I couldn't remember whether Irwin was right-footed or both.

Liverpool hold no interest in Adama Traore, the player is likely to move to Stoke City or Aston Villa in the coming days. (James Pearce )

Liverpool hold no interest in Adama Traore, the player is likely to move to Stoke City or Aston Villa in the coming days. (James Pearce )

He's been linked with pretty much every club in Europe now tbh.

Thanks Ben. Already tempted to do a runner....

Must say lads this is one season where I'm expecting us to finish above United. Without De Gea that back line will crumble, assuming he goes to Madrid as expected.

Must say lads this is one season where I'm expecting us to finish above United. Without De Gea that back line will crumble, assuming he goes to Madrid as expected.

You reckon Utd will finish 7th or 8th?

You reckon Utd will finish 7th or 8th?

If De Gea leaves, you have two choices... Linders or Romero

If De Gea leaves, you have two choices... Linders or Romero

Or Johnstone......... or buy someone.

And if DDG does leave you might just have a player in one position better than Utd. But then again it is Mignolet

Somewhat bold :D

That was my choice halfwit, then again scum like you tend to take the mick at every chance so clear off if you are not gonna contribute.

I'm as entitled to post here as anyone else is ;) Isn't a bit of banter allowed on football forums? I'm sorry for upsetting you on your excellent choice of thread title, but maybe chill out a bit and don't take things so personally?

Who's that out of interest, Azpi?

Are you serious?. :D

Boring image linked a billion times over the last forty years

Are you literally the dullest, most one-eyed clown on these forums? Literally every post you make in here is just turgid.

I'm as entitled to post here as anyone else is ;) Isn't a bit of banter allowed on football forums? I'm sorry for upsetting you on your excellent choice of thread title, but maybe chill out a bit and don't take things so personally?

BANTER is literally the ******** word to excuse opinions based on stupidity/ignorance that you think are funny.

BANTER is literally the ******** word to excuse opinions based on stupidity/ignorance that you think are funny.

Its funnier that every response has included some blanked out swearing or similar abuse; I'd say that tells more about the people posting in this thread

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

Must say I got a good laugh out of that! Please note I said I fancied our chances of finishing above united this season, not the standard "This is our year"......

Its always guesswork at this stage. But my own view is that Liverpool have a strong chance of finishing above united to sneak fourth and think were strong enough to get over the 75 points needed to achieve that.

What I can guarantee Gizzy is that in the current prem league standards Liverpool are two places ahead of United. This is FACT no????

Gizzy is still obsessed with Liverpool.

Tbf he responded to a post about United.

I think United have more chance of winning the league than finishing 5th, but would love to be wrong.

Since when is ddg leaving

Let's see it's either a matter of moving now or moving at the end of the season... Madrid want him at some point

That was my choce halfwit, then again scum like you tend to take the mick at every chance so clear off if you are not gonna contribute.

The **** is this?

And this?

Are you serious?. :D

Are you literally the dullest, most one-eyed clown on these forums? Literally every post you make in here is just turgid.

And this?

Is it really necessary to act in this way?

I genuinely can't tell if that's irony or stupidity.

I think that says it all.

Stick to posting **** memes as banter lad.

This any better for you?

54764200.jpg

You don't want to get bitten by a Liverpool fan, trust me!

Learnt all they know from Suarez?