Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

I'll be pretty disappointed if this puts the brakes on Ward's development.

Think he is off to Huddersfield on a season long loan.

Think he is off to Huddersfield on a season long loan.

I think that is the definition of brakes

Gotze saga could run and run yet - he's basically been told to leave Bayern by Rummenigge.

With Rausch signing for Cologne, it may open the door for Klopp to sign Hector (left back).

He'll play boss for Germany and sign for a CL team probably. Gotze, that is.

We have made a bid for Raphael Guerreiro, according to the Lorient president. I wonder if he's the left back we need to replace Moreno.

Never seen him play but I will trust Klopp's judgement.

I think it's either Guerreiro or hopefully it'll be Hector since he's a Babbel/Finnan type of player.... something we've missed.

As we're going into the transfer window it's probably a good time to request for the 4713th time that you not regurgitate every ****** rumour you read as if it's a fact.

Wanna hear a rumour? Sakho to be sacked!

Hang on, so Liverpool reach two finals, one of which has become very significant this season (due to CL qualification) and Southampton are better than us? What?

Karius apparently a very good young keeper, fingers crossed he's an immediate improvement on Migs.

In fact If I make the next season's thread... there will be a very large and very bright Southampton is not Welcome sign

In fact If I make the next season's thread... there will be a very large and very bright Southampton is not Welcome sign

Why are you so obsessed with us?

Why are you so obsessed with us?

If MLG didn't keep coming onto the Liverpool thread, we would never speak about Southampton here.

We would, since it seems yet another of their players would rather join us then be a big fish in a small pond

Never seen him play but I will trust Klopp's judgement.

Just keep in mind Klopp did sign Kampl, Immobile, Ramos and Dong-won in his last season at Dortmund ;)

Had to laugh at MLG comment about Southampton having a chance to be in the European final next season. Good luck with that :thup::D

This guy is obsessed with us. Obsessed and quite delusional.

Southampton could win the Europa cup. Leicester won the premiership, Greece won the euros not long back as did Denmark so anything is possible.

We would, since it seems yet another of their players would rather join us then be a big fish in a small pond

You've been linked with another Saints player, he may well be interested but do you have any evidence for that?

You've been linked with another Saints player, he may well be interested but do you have any evidence for that?

Recent history?

Southampton could win the Europa cup. Leicester won the premiership, Greece won the euros not long back as did Denmark so anything is possible.

While I agree with your message, I'm not sure 12 and 24 years really count as not long back :D

Recent history?

That isn't anything even remotely approaching strong evidence of this player's view. VamPook has jumped to conclusions (which may be correct) but he has no evidence.

Do we really need any evidence? If we'll pay a price acceptable to you, Mane will join.

If Mane is up for sale and you agree a price with us, I have no doubts that a bigger club than you will also be able to match that offer and he'll go there.

Club confirms 4 friendlies against the following:

Tranmere - 8th July

Fleetwood - 13th July

Wigan - 17th July

Huddersfield - 20th July

Wanna hear a rumour? Sakho to be sacked!

Here's a better one: L'Equipe reckon he's going to be cleared with no further punishment as the product he took wasn't on the banned list.

Here's a better one: L'Equipe reckon he's going to be cleared with no further punishment as the product he took wasn't on the banned list.

You have to facepalm at UEFA for this...

Not really. I think Sakho's case is a drop in the ocean, and UEFA aren't responsible for the actual testing. I think doping is utterly endemic in football - there's too much money in it for it not to be.

Oh also, facepalm moment:

Sturridge plays four months with us with no injuries on an individually tailored training plan, goes to England camp, gets injured within days, and Hodgson's plan now is to give him extra training sessions. Face-rubbing moron is still ruining our club years later.

That's an absolute disgrace from Uefa. The lad has missed a major final for no reason at all - not a chance he or the club will even get an apology from the scumbags.

That's an absolute disgrace from Uefa. The lad has missed a major final for no reason at all - not a chance he or the club will even get an apology from the scumbags.

Hasn't he also been left out of the France squad for the Euros because of this? Utter shambles

Champions League spot as compensation? :D

Should get a Europa spot at least. :D

Won't still be banned, the actual ban decision is due in the next few days and the fact they've chosen not to extend the initial ban means it's certain he won't get one at all, or the provisional suspension would definitely have been extended if there was a chance he would be punished.

They're investigating whether the substance should be on their banned list. If they deem it should, they could just ban him again. Whilst they investigate he can't be left in limbo, so he's free to play.

Should get a Europa spot at least. :D

But Kolo was your best player, you should be grateful

Don't we get linked with him every season since Rafa?

Just got tickets for Liverpool/Barca. Will be my girlfriends first ever live football game and we're sat right in the heart of the Wembley Kop. She's in for a treat!