Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

It also needed Southampton to lose, which they didn't do.

If Liverpool lose on Wednesday they won't have European football next season.

No difference to Southampton being in Europe. Even worse for the coefficient

Well, at least we won't be playing Europa League football next season (bar winning on Wednesday and finishing 3rd in our group in next year's CL of course), no matter what happens.

Even if we don't get European Football next season... we can always rebuild especially if the Chinese fancy Balotelli and Benteke which will help our coffers.

Then we got the Serbian lads coming in... Grujnc and of course Markovic returns.

Er, your team lost to some randomly named Danish team... and will probably do so again next season.

Please don't get Gotze!

Already a done deal apparently.

WTF is this I don't want Gotze bs, he will be great for Liverpool if he signs surprised anyone is even moaning about this.

quite well id imagine. cout, firmino and lallana all prone to going off the boil and inconsistency is whats killed us in the league this season. would be a fantastic buy.

And Firmino plays as a striker in most games, I believe Gotze can also play false 9 just like Firmino can. All about versatility under Klopp

I know where he can fit too.... the right side of a 3 man attacking midfielder position which would mean Lallana becomes backup

The intensity and energy required to play in a Klopp system means we will need a SQUAD so there will be plenty of room for Goetze, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho and a few others.

The intensity and energy required to play in a Klopp system means we will need a SQUAD so there will be plenty of room for Goetze, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho and a few others.

indeed. always too much focus on who is replacing who in the first xi. clyne is the only outfield player with 30+ league starts this season, and only 4 have 25+. its not gotze in for lallana its gotze in for having to play kids because you've got to play an important midweek games. everyone just gets shuffled down a bit

Taking for granted we'll be in Europe next season. It will be difficult to keep everybody happy if it's just the league we're going for.

Oh and Lovren is not going to Euro 2016, he had a falling out with the coach.... good for us!

Wonder how that affects Mignolet's mentality

Competition or Replacement? Mig's needs a shake up and Bog's been pants

Mig's needs a shake up

Na, he needs to leave. Doesn't have the right mentality and would be a waste of wages on the bench.

If Ward is going out on loan I think it would be crazy to get get rid of Mig and just switch to a 22 year old who has never played in the league. If he does well Mig can always go in Jan

If Ward is going out on loan I think it would be crazy to get get rid of Mig and just switch to a 22 year old who has never played in the league. If he does well Mig can always go in Jan

I say **** it. If someone is interested in Mignolet, sell him when we have the chance.

WTF is this I don't want Gotze bs, he will be great for Liverpool if he signs surprised anyone is even moaning about this.

Lallana is probably more of a team player. We need to promote home grown talent, Ibe is just as good tbh.

Ibe is clearly not as good as Lallana. Maybe one day, but not now.

Goats please!

Sorry I couldn't help myself! I don't support Liverpool- and Gotze going to you is quite a frightening prospect. Very talented, could take you guys to the next level up.

I guess the papers want to link us to every attacking midfielder in sight. Brahimi, Gotze, Zielinski, etc. might be the beginning. :D