Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

awful second half. getting silly now that we need at least 3 goals to guarantee a win. Hopefully Grujic, Matip and a new GK in the summer will help sort things out.

19 points lost from winning positions. God it's so ****ing irritating, makes my blood boil :mad:

19 points dropped from winning positions is absolutely incredible. Mignolet really needs to leave, he let a free kick through against Sunderland and then this. Both errors directly led to comebacks.

Had enough of mingolet now. I am good shot stopper, poor on crosses and can't command my area so I stick with 5 a side and 7 a side football. I think he should do the same. Today, Sunderland, nowrich and Europa game where he held on to the ball and gave the free kick away leading to the goal are basic errors and cost us.

I thought first half we were good and played with confidence but second half we were nervy thanks to mingolet who I also blame for the second although Sturridge gave ball away when being greedy which led to the Newcastle attack.

Joe Allen again was great and Moreno and Lovren was good too but mingolet cost us yet again.

Should stick to your threads highlighting disabled sections Gizzy, you're obviously full of taste.

That 19 points dropped from winning positions is something that needs to be immediately addressed. Criminal that we've let that many leads slip.

Even if we salvaged only 9 of those 19 points, that puts us equal on points with Man City and Arsenal with a game in hand.

how many have the others teams dropped from winning positions?

Jury reaches majority decision on unlawful killings at Hillsborough.

26 years too late.

Via Mirror:

German goalkeeper Timo Horn has handed #LFC a boost after refusing to commit his future to current club Cologne.

Klopp has sent one of Liverpool’s scouts, Matthias Hamann (Didi's Brother), to keep close tabs on both Horn & Jonas Hector in recent months. #LFC

Timo Horn has got a £7million release clause in his contract. #LFC

Probably nothing but closure for the families. Not sure if any criminal or civil action is available now.

The Crown Prosecution Service will now consider criminal charges against those responsible.

No obligation, but an expectation to prosecute.

****ing finally. So happy for the families.

German goalkeeper Timo Horn has handed #LFC a boost after refusing to commit his future to current club Cologne.

Watched a few youtube clips (yeah I know) and he just looks like Mignolet. Decent shot stopper, hesitant to come off his line. Nothing special.

Justice at last. The families of the victims and survivors of that day truly are an inspiration to us all. Absolutely delighted they have finally got what they fought so long and hard for.

LFC TV will be FREE from 10.15am BST (6 pm Singapore Time) in relation to the reveal of the final verdict for the Hillsborough Inquests.

Here's the schedule:

10:15 (6.15pm Singapore Time)

Live: LFC News Special

Live report from Birchwood Park, Warrington ahead of the Hillsborough inquests jury returning its' verdict

14:00 (10pm Singapore Time)

Live: LFC News Special

Live update on the day the Hillsborough inquest jury delivers its' determinations

15:15 (11.15pm Singapore Time)

Live: Verdicts Reaction

Live reaction to the Hillsborough inquest verdicts

...The families of the victims and survivors of that day truly are an inspiration to us all...

I think that is worth emphasising over and over again. Those who campaigned for justice epitomised dignity and courage in the face of some of the most vile lies imaginable, and while nothing can ever bring back their loved ones today has shown that the quest for truth was something worth fighting for.

I know there have been incidents where other football fans have used the slanderous lies about Hillsborough to attack Liverpool fans, but many supporters from other clubs, including our fiercest rivals, have stood alongside Liverpool when it mattered most.

Kelvin MacKenzie, Boris Johnson, Bernard Ingham, and all of those who perpetuated the myths of Hillsborough for the sake of selling some papers, furthering their reputation or protecting their leader should hang their heads in shame today as they are conclusively proven as liars, opportunists and scumbags.

They chose the wrong city to pick on.

YNWA

Liverpool confirm the signing of Manchester City full-back (RB) Diego Lattie on a 3-year deal on a free transfers.

Player agent Shablii Vadim was spotted in Liverpool FC, even uploading this video of his walk around. Is he there to negotiate for his client? If so, is it Yarmolenko?

Some of his clients -

1. Andriy Yarmolenko (Dynamo Kyiv)

- 26 year old Forward/Winger #10

- 2009-present: 57 apps, 23 goals

2. Yaroslav Rakitskiy (Shakhtar Donetsk)

- 26 year old Defender (CB/LB) #44

- 2009-present: 150 apps, 8 goals

3. Taras Stepanenko (Shakhtar Donetsk)

- 26 year old DM #6

- 2010-present: 94 apps, 8 goals

Sakho given a 30-day ban. Probably as good as we could've hoped for really. Shame it's the end of the season.

That's only the initial ban while the case is investigated. Most likely going to be longer.