Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

heavybassX

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firminho. If it's all about the hair in Brazil then Neymar wins by a country mile.

Hope he works out but reminds me of someone in our increasingly infinite size changing room of failed signings. Can't put my finger on it just now though. Maybe getting clattered every week will put him off. And he hasn't played a game yet.

Maybe we are a stepping stone to Spain/Portugal.

Nerd alert. Spot the double positive.

Devour it.

Infinity is the abstract concept of something which has no limit and cannot be measured, so can not be described as 'increasing' as it has no relative measure.

So what is after the universe's limits?

Nothing, literally nothing. As in the absence of absolutely anything, not even an atom, not even a vacuum.... feck all. :D

Nothing, literally nothing. As in the absence of absolutely anything, not even an atom, not even a vacuum.... feck all. :D

I can't get my head around that, how can there be nothing?! What happens if you were to walk from the edge of universe into nothingness?? Is there like a 'wall' stopping you?

And yes, hurry up season :D

Also until we observe what is beyond the end of the universe (if there actually is something), it doesn't exist anyway. Schroedinger's Cat.

Also let's not forget relativity, which hypothesises that the universe looks the same no matter where it is observed from. It appears to be expanding at the same speed in the same direction no matter where you are. So if you were at the "edge" of the known universe, it would not look like the edge. It would look like you were at the centre and everything was expanding away from you.

:D

Yeah I just read a few theories, I'd like to think there's another, better me out there - there must be a better Tony :D

It's a shame we'll probably never know in our lifetime what it is in reality, it's so fascinating.

I have Bell, I struggled with it tbh, past the infinite column of turtles anecdote :D I think I'll give it another go though, it must be the best place to start for a non-physicist.

I see we are supposed to be in talks with PSG for their left back Digne, can't see it myself while Lambert could be going WBA on loan.

Or depending on which universal views you use there are a infinite number of universes attached to each other ;) I think that was the bubbleverse view or some such silly name.

I don't think he has a future here tbh. If he did he would surely be pushing for a first team place by now.
If he didn't have a future, we wouldn't be interested in loaning him out.

Signed a new 4 year contract only a couple of months ago.

Get the feeling we are loaning him out to try and increase his transfer value.

Only my opinion of course.

Archived