How to Identify Tactical Issues

for years playing cm/fm, this has always been an area of complete importance and needs to be comprehensive. Cleon, as brilliant as this post may be, how about, instead of just looking at where weaknesses are on our own tactic, trying to read what the opposition team had strategized. the whole idea of sports interactive evolving the game towards to visual status is actually to look at the game and have an idea of whats going on.

for years playing cm/fm, this has always been an area of complete importance and needs to be comprehensive. Cleon, as brilliant as this post may be, how about, instead of just looking at where weaknesses are on our own tactic, trying to read what the opposition team had strategized. the whole idea of sports interactive evolving the game towards to visual status is actually to look at the game and have an idea of whats going on.

Then why don't you create a topic and do that? I pay no attention at all to the opposition so I won't be doing a topic about it as that's not how I play. If you focus on the AI and what they're doing then you lose your own tactical identity which is a bad thing. Plus this topic was done as a basic one to give people an idea. I've done many more in-depth ones. In fact the last time I did one like you mentioned above only two people got involved with the discussion. It was a complete waste of my time and not something I'll ever be doing again on here.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived