Promotions from inactive divisions

I started to think can I some way improve chances that my B team gets promoted from Spanish inactive Third division to active Second B if I get promoted to Liga Adelanta with senior team. Can I do something like transferring better players to B team or hiring excellent manager?

I started to think can I some way improve chances that my B team gets promoted from Spanish inactive Third division to active Second B if I get promoted to Liga Adelanta with senior team. Can I do something like transferring better players to B team or hiring excellent manager?

I'm not sure but increasing the reputation might work.

I've not tried it on FM15, but it definitely works on older versions of the game. I quite like playing as Canvey Island, and as they're usually in the Isthmian Premier (1 tier below Conference North/South, the lowest playing English league) I have to Holiday the first season, save it the day before the new one, and reload until they appear so I can manage them. It's really weird, even if by the ratings the players have played superbly or terribly, it doesn't seem to matter at all. It's literally a crapshoot, with as mentioned a bias toward higher reputation teams. Sometimes you get it the first go, sometimes it takes a dozen or so tries.

Archived