Sports Interactive Community
kenpet

An idea for FM 16 when starting a new game

When starting a new game you should be able to have many options on what clubs you want to manage. Sorry, my English is bad. But I will try to explain:

For example. If you want to manage a team who will fight for relegation, there should be an option to get a list of every teams who are expected to fight for relegation when starting a new game.

You should also be able to filter clubs by how poor or rich they are.

An example on how this filter would look like:

Clubs I am looking for:

Expectations: Fight for the title

Economy: Good

Country/Area: UK

Clubs who meets your requirements:

Chelsea

Celtic

Man. United

etc.

or:

Clubs I am looking for:

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Economy: Bad

Country/Area: Spain, Italy & France

Granada

Evian

Parma

Metz

Cesena

etc.

(I don't really follow any of those league pretty much, so I am not sure if some of them are rich, this was just an example).

Sorry for my bad English, I tried my best to explain. But I hope you understand this idea. :)

Gets the :thup: from me.

Really good idea that should be realistic to implement and make life a little easier/quicker when selecting a team.

Gets the :thup: from me.

Really good idea that should be realistic to implement and make life a little easier/quicker when selecting a team.

I am glad you like my idea. :) Of course you can also do this in a middle of a game if you're looking for a new job. Not only when you start a new game.

Nice idea, It would make team selection easier when you're not quite sure what sort of save you'd like to start.

I like it. I'd also like to be able to search the job market for realistic employers to avoid being laughed at all the time.

That's actually a great idea. Also because it should be fairly easy to implement with a few simple queries.

This is something that could probably be achieved with a stand-alone app provided by the community in the interim between it actually being brought into the main app (if it does).

When starting a new game you should be able to have many options on what clubs you want to manage. Sorry, my English is bad. But I will try to explain:

For example. If you want to manage a team who will fight for relegation, there should be an option to get a list of every teams who are expected to fight for relegation when starting a new game.

You should also be able to filter clubs by how poor or rich they are.

An example on how this filter would look like:

Clubs I am looking for:

Expectations: Fight for the title

Economy: Good

Country/Area: UK

Chelsea

Celtic

Man. United

etc.

or:

Clubs I am looking for:

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Economy: Bad

Country/Area: Spain, Italy & France

Granada

Evian

Parma

Metz

Cesena

etc.

(I don't really follow any of those league pretty much, so I am not sure if some of them are rich, this was just an example).

Sorry for my bad English, I tried my best to explain. But I hope you understand this idea. :)

What a great idea kenpet!!

Also another possible addition would be a filter by Youth Rating.

Eg: Superb Youth Facilites and above, Adequate Youth Facilites and above,

EDIT: Copy paste your idea in here buddy: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/306914-What-s-that-A-new-Wishlist-Thread-What-you-would-like-to-see-in-future-FM-versions./page51

Seems like it would be a good addition.