National teams (15.3b

After downloading new update and setting new game up, not being able to select to manage the GB national team, tried using default DB and the TBL version 7.3 DB

Only nations I can manage were Canada, Czech Republic, Finland,Kazakhstan,Russia,Slovakia,Sweden,USA, but 2 updates past I was able to select GB national team :(

• SI Staff

Have you tried changing the database size in your game preferences to large/full ? Only national teams of nations with enough players loaded from the DB will be available to be managed.

If the update is downloaded, should there be all the divisions of the World Championships available to be viewed when I go to the "World" -> "Leagues" -> "International" menu on the top bar? Since I only have "World Championships" and "World Championships Division 1" there, I got suspicious about that if have the latest update downloaded at all.

I have already tried multiple times the same thing that Steam instructs (save EHM, quit EHM, quit Steam, restart Steam, launch the game normally) but I notice no change whatsoever. I have even restarted my computer a few times with no changes.

I also tried to start a new save with full database but it was the same thing there.

Thanks already for the reply.

Archived