Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sebbiezation

Game seems to be to easy?

I got 50 hours of gameplay so far on EHM and I have already "mastered" the game. I just won the stanley cup with the Calgary Flames in the first year and the president trophy. The only players I got(quite easily) was Gustaf Nyquist, Petr Mrazek, Rinaldo and Kovalchuk. The 4 players with most points in the league was all mine. I "only" had a PP of 21% and a PK of 89%. Jonas Hiller my starting goalie had a SV% of 0.930 and Mrazek 0.901. Current patch with roster update.

I won 5 Le Mat trophys in the SHL in a row as Färjestad BK and the last year I played on that save my PK was on 94%.(This was a patch or two ago).

1 patch ago I also won the president trophy but lost in the stanley cup final as Minnesota Wilds and I did not trade anyone or change my roster besides picking up Chris Neil that barley played a game.

Now I don't know generally speaking if this is a bug but it's quite easy to dominate the league.

I still haven't had a season where I haven't dominated the league that I'm managing in, not that I mind, though..

Well it just gets very boring. At first I thought it was great and that I was really good at the game and got a great team but when I can do it with any team almost it ain't no fun.

I usually dominate the league... but I think it's "normal" when you build up a dinasty.

Try to play with the Coyotes without any trades, if you still dominate... it's just that you're very good

Try taking control of a team that has virtually no promising prospects or any real superstar talent. The game's difficulty level will of course be dramatically altered based upon the talent level of the team you control.

Its always been to easy, I quit playing EHM years ago after I won the Stanley Cup 8 years in a row.

I usually dominate the league... but I think it's "normal" when you build up a dinasty.

Try to play with the Coyotes without any trades, if you still dominate... it's just that you're very good

Part of the game is picking up players and trading. You just don't sit around with the same team. Making good trades, free agent signing and building up the team is also part of "being good" at the game.

I agree, the game does for some reason seem to be too easy. I'm in my 2nd season with the Everett Silvertips and I'm dominating the league, often ranking first in the CHL rankings. Conversely there are some really atrocious teams that can barely win. I haven't done much with the team at all, other than adding a decent prospect through free agency, and the teams that are ranking badly aren't that bad on paper. EHM 2007 was somewhat easy but this seems a bit off even from that standard.

Yes like others said, it was always easy. What I did to make it harder was limit my cap space (self imposed), every 2nd upcoming FA would not be resigned, no trades on draft day. Try a combination of that, and you won't win every year.

Play with clubs with short player budget on lower league and we'll see If you again could talk that game is easy. That's what I'm looking for mostly. Chance to take clubs with lower league up and to glory will provide for sure more fun and leads game on the another level :)

The AI managers and coaches just don't seem to be very good. In my Silvertips game I have Scherbak, a 1st round pick with Montreal, who is tearing it up in his overage year with almost 2 PPG and over 8.0 rating. I'd expect him to sign with Montreal and at least get assigned to the AHL but that doesn't seem to be happening. In 2007 with my WHL games I'd frequently have my best overagers poached by AHL and ECHL teams.

The game looks easy, mostly because AI makes stupid transfers, and you can build top squad within a season or two. Along with my highly successful tactic I can win everything with ease. Another reason is that compared to FM14, FM15 produces very little quality regens in terms of quantity. This makes other teams less competitive, as you can find and sign the best regens. This makes you invincible.