Sports Interactive Community
Chewy2006

Dubbed the 'New'

Hello All,

I thought this could be a good thread to start. As the title suggests I was wondering if anyone like I have come across playing fm a player who is dubbed the next big thing. Whether it is the new Messi, Ronaldo (which could be rare) or a club legend. Whoever the legend who we all know in real life football is I thought it would be great if everyone can post a screenshot of the players stats when you first find them and a screenshot of the players information with the new owen for e.g. at the bottom of that screen Then if everyone can post a screenshot of the players stats and career as they progress over the years to see if they do indeed live up to the hype or indeed they do better than the legendary player they have been compared to.

Michael Folivi

Michael%20Folivi%20at%2016_zpsktyxwpsj.png

Michael%20Folivi%20-%20The%20New%20Gary%20Lineker_zpso3xndjfs.png

Michael%20Folivi_%20Overview%20Profile_zpslfvgorzb.png

Michael%20Folivi_%20History%20Career%20Stats_zps1cmszji5.png

Nope, that would be rating regens. The OP is clear in saying what it is about, it is more a focus on the player information that regens. Current players can be dubbed/touted as the new...

Ezequiel Ponce is dubbed to be 'a similar type of player to Totti' in my Roma save... He really isn't though.
Not quite the same. Players may be compared to other members in your current squad depending on their style of play; however they can be compared to a former player of their given nationality and be dubbed/touted in the media as the new...

Ainsley Maitland-Niles is dubbed the next David Platt. Looks to develop into a decent Championship midfielder as far as I can see

Will put up screenshots but Brighton keeper Chris Walton is dubbed the next Joe Hart in my one. Signed for Cork City for 200k. Im in 4th season.

Solly March of Brighton is dubbed the next Paul Gascoigne. Seems to be at every new game I start.