Fm15: Kicking off in kazakhstan a peculiar fm adventure.

Mystic_Defender

gKA5WkV.png

Hello and welcome to my first attempt at a career thread within the SI community i do hope you all enjoy my thread and follow my progress.

In this save i have decided to explore the obscurities of Kazakhstan a nation within Eastern Europe just coming into Asia,i have never played outwith the UK before so this is a new adventure for me too.

Im anticipating quite a difficult save within here,as Kazakhstan is very remote and i dont expect for a minute any sort of immediate success a period of paitence will be desired i reckon.

THE MANAGER

g15cFmb.png

Meet Steff Mcallister a 33 year old scotsman who has decided to come over to Eastern Europe to try and cut his teeth in the managerial world.

MY SAVE

In this save i have only loaded up the Kazakhstan Super League and the 1st Division,but also added players from clubs in Eastern Europe and Central and Eastern Asia to give me a wider scope of player.

Im hoping for a good and interesting save and i hope you all enjoy my adventures in Kazakhstan.

SQUAD

FuPph7T.png

Overall the squad doesnt look as worse as i first feared,i got a new assistant manager in with a high player CA stat to give me a more accurate overview of the squad.Lacking a bit of depth at the full back areas though,and maybe if i can get a proven striker somewhere to help up front.

The club seems to have two decent keepers who i think will be slugging it out for the first team slot,the friendlies that i will be arranging should help decide that.

TACTICS

nwhoH66.png

With odds been given on the season preview of 2000/1 it could well be a long and difficult season and we are certainly looking like the whipping boys of the division in all honesty.Ive went for a counter attacking 4231 set up as the teams in the league are certainly stronger than us so i feel this is the best way to try play.A strong anchor man is needed to cover the defence,with solid passing midfielders,pacy wingers who can get a good ball into the box.

SCHEDULE

PzU9qYJ.png

Ive noticed that in Kazakhstan,the league season doesnt kick off until April,running to November.So that means at the start i have 3months of friendlies to get the team into shape,i plan to have games against bigger and much smaller teams to finely balance performances and such,although should give me an ample period of time to get this house in order!!!

PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE

6iiyEGl.png

For pre season matches i am looking at playing four matches in the space of a month on a weekly basis,the first three against "smaller" teams and then the last against more sterner opponents.I have scheduled February's,but it wont let me do march's but that is my plan.The reason being this incase you wonder,is to try get good results against the lesser teams in order to try build up a bit of momentum for the last one,but also keeping an eye on performance and fitness level's.Then its onto league business.

I know you can see five here teh match against Kairat seems like an affiliate match which cant be cancelled.

Archived