Sports Interactive Community
sensation

Scouting - All known players - 0(ZERO) players found

Even after resetting the search ensuring no filters, there are no players found. I've tried searching but couldn't find anything on the forum, any help please?

Half a season in with Barcelona.

Ithought the transfer ban got lifted to some extent, can't they still purchase a certain range of players?

All above thoughts on why this could happen from OP are all possible.

WHat's the scounting range, as silly a question you may think but you never know.

Do you actually have any scouts? or did you forget you might have sacked them in order to get scouts you liked.

This will happen if you're in the process of a board takeover and thus under embargo.

I'm not really sure why it's done this way however, as you should still be able to search realistic targets for when the embargo is listed.

It will be the embargo. FM doesn't feature different levels of transfer embargo, you're either banned or not banned from signing players.

Even after you've been taken over and had a message to confirm it they don't seem to lift the ban immediately, it can take a couple of weeks.

This caught me out.

Even after you've been taken over and had a message to confirm it they don't seem to lift the ban immediately, it can take a couple of weeks.

This caught me out.

I just had that, it's the period when the new board is considering your position.

Even under a transfer embargo, scouting doesn't just stop, does it? Transfer embargoes don't last forever, and I would imagine IRL teams would still be lining up their transfer business so that once th embargo is lifted the team could jump right back in. Maybe something for SI to look at?

Even under a transfer embargo, scouting doesn't just stop, does it? Transfer embargoes don't last forever, and I would imagine IRL teams would still be lining up their transfer business so that once th embargo is lifted the team could jump right back in. Maybe something for SI to look at?

I would presume the scouting hasn't stopped at all.

What has happened is he has the realistic transfers box ticked but because he is under a transfer embargo there are no players showing as he can't sign them.

All he has to do is untick the box and he can view all the scouted players.

I would presume the scouting hasn't stopped at all.

What has happened is he has the realistic transfers box ticked but because he is under a transfer embargo there are no players showing as he can't sign them.

All he has to do is untick the box and he can view all the scouted players.

Ah, right then. For some reason I thought the answer was that nobody could be scouted under an embargo and I totally missed the realistic transfers box bit. D'oh!