Sports Interactive Community

This thread is for Swiss leagues.

I played a bit with Switzerland leagues and I can say that there are pretty much the same issues there are in the KHL and in other European leagues.

- Players movement are very scarce. Just a few moves in September, then nothing until May. Kind of "whuut"?

- Players do not change leagues. Why Swiss teams don't buy players from Finland? Why do Russian teams don't buy players from Switzerland? Why do Swedish teams don't buy players from Czech Republic? There is simply a lack of players movements.

- Players earn x, and on free agency it will become x/2. This is very, very annoying and it looks like it happens in all Euro leagues. It was the same in 07. Well, in 07 it was worse, but the problem is still there.

- Players should have longer contracts. In Switzerland it's not uncommon to have 3-4-5 year deals, probably more than in other leagues. This is not reflected in the game currently.

- I would say that contracts are a bit too fat in Switzerland. There should probably be more difference between stars and regular players.

- UFA signings tend to be only Swiss and North American players. This is a problem in other leagues too (just swap Swiss nationality with the domestic one).

Swiss players are rarely leaving NLA for other euro leagues, so it isn't an issue.

But IRL Canadian, American, swedish, finnish, czech, slovak, french, etc. players change league every season, Swiss (and Russian) players rarely switch leagues, but this can be done with low adaptability in DB, the other needs to be fixed.

who cares! they need to fix NHL first! the trading system sucks and is too hard....why not add a difficulty?

who cares! they need to fix NHL first! the trading system sucks and is too hard....why not add a difficulty?

And of all threads you posted here?

Plus not everybody cares about the NHL in this game! Adding a difficulty would defeat the object of the game also.

I agree that the Swiss league needs better contracts and player movement is worrying if that is what is happening in game.