Eatery level contracts.

I was wondering if it was possible to correct the way EL contracts are done in the NHL. Right now, once you sign a guy at his 3 year

deal, then send him back to Jr, that year will count as a year in his contract. It's easy to Google all the details about the EL contracts.

Same as if you wanted to sign a player in Europe a 2 year deal, before July 1st. Then he will only have one year with your team. What the game is doing is starting the contracts the day they are signed, not when the player starts playing for you. This was the same with ESHM 2007. Just wondering since it's in Alpha, maybe this can be fixed, Thanks.

• SI Staff

If you sign a player to an entry level contract and sent him back to juniors, the contract will slide at the end of the season. Same for players who are signed near the end of the season, their contracts will slide for one year at the season update day.

Yeah happened to me to with Moran on Philly. But....I did not start a new game after any of the updates. So if something was put in place after the original version...then it may not pick mine up. I should start a new game and see what happens. But I won't.

If you sign a player to an entry level contract and sent him back to juniors, the contract will slide at the end of the season. Same for players who are signed near the end of the season, their contracts will slide for one year at the season update day.

Any plan on fixing this?

I think teams have 9 days to try out players on Entry Level Contract before sending them down and losing 1 year of contract.

Any plan on fixing this?

I think teams have 9 days to try out players on Entry Level Contract before sending them down and losing 1 year of contract.

It's 9 games. And dunno what you guys are talking about, mine all slide.

Still not working for me Travis Sanheim and Fasleev only have 2 years left on deals. If it was in the original version supposedly, then this is an issue. If it was added in an update not a big deal as I have not started a new game.

Archived