International Teams

Hello I like the game and I mainly like to play as the international teams but there are a couple problems for me at the moment which I think if sorted could make the experience a lot better:

1: If I pick most teams then they only have one tournament a year which in a lot of cases is just 5 games. I'd love to be able to organise warm up games and friendly games and tournaments to fill out the rest of the calendar.

2. To coach somebody like Great Britain I have to start with just the NHL but a full database to get enough players to let me coach GB this leads to the game running sluggishly. It would be good to have some database options allowing me to load a smaller database but with all the British players or enough players to enable the coaching of all the national teams in their division or such.

1) I don't play that way personally but you may be able to add games and tournaments by going to the schedule -> arrange (scroll down button top right) -> game / tour / tournament

2) Never tested that. Maybe if you select full database but deselect all of the other leagues that you are not playing in and quick sim.

Archived