Sports Interactive Community
dazenners

A minor issue with team talks following match situations.

I've just played an FA Cup tie at home to Barnsley and was the favourites to win the match, however I suffered five injuries and managed to salvage a draw in the end.

As you can see, my AssMan suggests telling the team "We should be winning these matches....etc", which I assume is down to the fact I was the pre match favourites.

To me this seems a little harsh given the circumstances as I would be overjoyed with that result in real life considering I was forced to make three changes before half time,

pulling level with 10 men and then holding out for the draw with 9.

Surely it would be more beneficial for team talks to be able to be catered to certain situations and outcomes. They've been in the game a few years now and I can't recall any

major changes to them over the years.

hjMknLo.png

qGM2M49.png

I rarely take the assman's advice for team talks, and I certainly wouldn't turn the responsibility over to him (made mistake once, I almost had a mutiny on my hands.) And DANG, 5 injuries, good job on holding to a tie with that one.

Yea it's very rare I listen to what they say anyway, I guess he just likes to be a bit more stern than me!

I think that's the most injuries I've ever had in a single match, had 8 altogether in my squad a couple weeks before that.

It's safe to say I'm trying to invest heavily in some better fitness coaches and physios. I keep forgetting my staff allocation increases with promotion so I've got spaces to spare.

Things like pre- match odds, fans and board reaction and Asst feedback do not take always into account the actual in game situation and are mostly based on reputation etc. Look at what the Asst suggests, but in line with all pieces of advice from him, make your own mind up