My FM book

Hey lads so I'm not sure where to put this but I decided to play it safe by going for the general discussion forum. I've been reading on here for ages but only decided to make an account now and there's something I wanted to tell you. I'm currently in the process of writing a book about FM. I pitched the idea to publishers and they said it's good. I'm not saying much about it but it's a decent read with a good plot. I'll alert you when it comes out and all those good shenanigans:thup: cheers lads and if this is in the wrong place then sorry:eek:

Folk in here are playing too much FM & posting on forum to have any spare time to read a book. :D

If you haven;t already it might be worth contacting the PR team at SI as this is the sort of think that marketing folk love, no idea how you contract them but I'd assume that the twitter account would be as good a place to start as any.

Haha cheers mate nah I haven't as the book is still a work in progress but yeah I'll look to do that. Also I think fellow fmers like myself would loveto read a book about the trials and tribulations of managing:lol:

Archived