Problem with the standings.

This looks like another bug in the standings. For the life of me i can't figure out why it's showing the Avalanche have clinched a playoff spot. Unless i'm missing something the Blues can still catch the Avalanche. The Blues can win the remainder of their games and catch the Wild and the Stars so they shouldn't have clinched a playoff spot yet either.

Another great reason why they need to put the wild card standings in the next update so it's easier to understand playoff positions.

EjjTjyn.png

This looks like another bug in the standings. For the life of me i can't figure out why it's showing the Avalanche have clinched a playoff spot. Unless i'm missing something the Blues can still catch the Avalanche. The Blues can win the remainder of their games and catch the Wild and the Stars so they shouldn't have clinched a playoff spot yet either.

Another great reason why they need to put the wild card standings in the next update so it's easier to understand playoff positions.

EjjTjyn.png

Its divisional, the AVs could have clinched a top 3 in there division or a wildcard at least already.Top 3 in both divisions and then 2 wildcards . You can't look at the conference screen anymore, it will confuse you and needs to be redone.

Its divisional, the AVs could have clinched a top 3 in there division or a wildcard at least already.Top 3 in both divisions and then 2 wildcards . You can't look at the conference screen anymore, it will confuse you and needs to be redone.

I know the playoffs are divisional now i know exactly how it works. What i'm saying is that the how could the Avs have clinched a playoff spot when a team like the Blue who are still in the same division can knock them out of a spot. What if the Avs lost the remainder of their games and the Preds/Blues won the remainder of their games that would knock the Avs out.

Pacific

Kings

Ducks

Canucks

Central

Hawks

Stars

Wild

Wildcard

(Central)Preds

(Central)Avs

(central) Blues are 4 points back of both the Preds and the Avs. They are in the same division

Archived