Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
leblanc98

Coach Fired

First, I have to say that I'm French so my English is not really good.

I'ts nice to see that you have bring back this fantastic game alive. I've been playing it so much and keep playing.

So I have to say that the new look is great and most of the bugs that I have seen have been report. Not sure for this one but there is way too much fired coach and GM in the game.

I think that 13 coachs have been fired in the NHL in the first season...

Also my own coach have been fired without me doing anything. I Know that I have a bad season but I didn't click to fired him!

Thanks to keep updating the game.

Yeah, the board has already kicked two of my head coaches 33 games into a NHL season. I can only assume it's board even when the news item says it was me as GM since I did nothing to kick them.

Tortorella was fired after 5-4-1 record. So yeah, I think there might be just a bit too much of this going around. Not to mention the constant firings around the league.

Babcock was kicked after one game, a loss. Then one game later I got kicked too. :) It's kind of crazy, the board wanted the cup sure but I was 5th on conference after 33 GP's and they kicked 4 coaches during those before finally kicking me out.

I think that could have something to do with it that the new coaches except one were my assistant coaches before I signed them as head coach.