Who's been furthest into the future??

2023 with the mighty bristol city fc (my local team). More than 2 weeks playing time lmao, love it. (previous best was with newcastle on CM 01/02, remains one of the best games ever!!)

Took em to champions league, premiership, fa cup, league cup, world club championship, just about everything lol.

They had over £1 billion in the bank and more than 60 trophies. most probs the best game ive had on there.

And then FM08 was released, and then i moved into a new flat and sold my old comp to my brother lol, which he broke, so no memories of that game icon_frown.gif

But its ok cuz ive started FM08 with burton albion, won the non-league treble in my first season, with superstar Daryl Clare' scoring a goal a game in all comps (50 in 50) with an awsome tactic built around him, and i'm currently on course to win league 2, 3 points in front of doncaster (im at the halfway stage so anything can happen) but i fink the AI is startin to suss my tactic out now. Healthy bank balance of £1.2m and against local rivals derby in the FA Cup 3rd round! A game i CANNOT lose.

Sorry for the long post but i havent been on these forums for quite a while, thought i'd let u know how im gettin on. Im not braggin, i;m just proud lol.

If anyone has any similar stories they want to share, please do. Or add a new thread and i will update my story every half & end of season.

SOUND

Archived