Sports Interactive Community
desmond91

team instruction pressing?

I have a doubt....

For example, if I select anything about pressing in team instruction and select to ALL player instruction "more more pressing" is it the same thing to directly select "more more pressing" in team instruction??

Same reasoning with pass or tackle....

No, they compound each other now, so applying a TI for one thing and then PIs for the same sort of thing will create an additional impact.

and what happens if I select "less pressing" in player instruction and "more pressing" in team instruction ?

and what happens if I select "less pressing" in player instruction and "more pressing" in team instruction ?

It will just reduce that players' level of pressing from the position it moved to with the Team Instruction.

so players istruction overwrites team instruction?

Not in the way it used to. Previously a PI would "turn off" a TI before then affecting the player with the PI. Now, TIs and PIs have a combined effect.a

before what? last patch?

In all prior versions of the game with the Tactics Creator.

I have a problem, i use TI : more more pressing and for my CBs : less pressing.... If TI overwrites PI, why my CBs press so much?

I have a problem, i use TI : more more pressing and for my CBs : less pressing.... If TI overwrites PI, why my CBs press so much?

It doesn't overwrite the TI, it just lessens its impact. If you have asked the team to Close Down More and the DCs to Close DOwn Less, there is a chance that they still Close Down More than they would on default. You either need to use a DM if you aren't already using one, or you need to stop using the CLose Down More TI and instead apply Close Down More PIs to players you actually want to Close Down More. Easy.

It doesn't overwrite the TI, it just lessens its impact. If you have asked the team to Close Down More and the DCs to Close DOwn Less, there is a chance that they still Close Down More than they would on default. You either need to use a DM if you aren't already using one, or you need to stop using the CLose Down More TI and instead apply Close Down More PIs to players you actually want to Close Down More. Easy.

I understand, so if I want more pressing for all my players except CBs and DM what is the best setting to give?

I understand, so if I want more pressing for all my players except CBs and DM what is the best setting to give?

Just use Roles in all the positions you want to press that already press, or that allow PIs to be applied to Close Down Much More.

What happens If I select close down less to a player that have close down more already active? which prevails?

What happens If I select close down less to a player that have close down more already active? which prevails?

Think about it :)

the option already active? :D

No!

If someone has a setting and you can ask them to do more (or less) of that thing, then they are going to do more (or less) of that thing if you tell them to.