FMC ios Tactics

How do you add tactics from the full game to FMC iOS?

You will need to plug your phone into laptop/computer and drag your tactic to FM>tactic folder on your ios.

I am not 100% sure about this but I would say so.

Does this mean if I want to find any top tactics/ training regimes I can look in the FM PC forums?

I guess you can do as John says, but you could just use the tablet to download the tactics from the forum then keep everything on the tablet without having to switch devices and load anything.

You may have a collection of tablets so grab your collection and then copy to your tablet then download on tablet version from then on.

I'd like to find this out too - sharing the tactics folder from FM2015 desktop version to the iPad via iTunes doesn't seem to work.

You don't need to use Itunes for that, just copy tactic file and drag it to your tablet>FM15 folder>tactic.

I'd like to find this out too - sharing the tactics folder from FM2015 desktop version to the iPad via iTunes doesn't seem to work.

You don't need to use Itunes for that, just drag tactic file to your tablet>FM15 folder>tactic.

You don't need to use Itunes for that, just drag tactic file to your tablet>FM15 folder>tactic.

I have no folder for FM15 on my ipad?? Do i create one? sorry i have never done this before :)

Update--- I think i have it, cheers! :-D

I have no folder for FM15 on my ipad?? Do i create one? sorry i have never done this before :)

Update--- I think i have it, cheers! :-D

If you go to tactic screen and press manage button, it should automatically create tactic folder :thup:

Hope you manage to find it :D

Hiya, pressing the 'manage' button doesn't create a folder for me. Has anyone got this working and can give instructions? Miles at SI isn't sure it's possible to add tactics. I am using a Sony Xperia Z3 tablet but i assume it should be the same.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah i can get the menu to pop up but nothing is in it apart from the tactic i saved from the standard tactic.

I believe that's your tactic folder :D

If you go to FM15 folders, you should see "tactics" folder in there.

I'm afraid you don't on the tablet version. Judging by the forum i'm not the only one having this problem but i haven't discovered the solution yet. Very frustrating as i don't want to start my save before getting the tactics all sorted.

I'm afraid you don't on the tablet version. Judging by the forum i'm not the only one having this problem but i haven't discovered the solution yet. Very frustrating as i don't want to start my save before getting the tactics all sorted.

This is what I do..not ideal but it works.

Download fm15 pc demo

Install it

Download a tactic

Upload it to game

input the tactic myself from pc screen

Archived