Dynamic League Reputation

I wanted to know if dynamic league reputation worked over continents as well? Could I potentially take an Asian team to become the best team in the world, and would it be possible to move the traditional centre of football from Europe to Africa?

Could I potentially take an Asian team to become the best team in the world,

Will be difficult, but with teams such as Japan/South Korea on an international level, I don't see why not. At a domestic level, it will take a very long time and a lot of money, but dominating the league and continental competitions for a sustained period should put you right up there, especially if it's a 'competitive' league where there a other teams who do well in continental competitions.

would it be possible to move the traditional centre of football from Europe to Africa?

I would say this was as good as impossible. It would be less difficult with South America, but with other continents, it would be virtually impossible. You would need European and South American football to stagnate big time over a long period, and the standard of African football across the whole continent (at national and international level) to sky rocket, and I don't think the infrastructure an funds are there in many countries and clubs.

Archived