Bought Game on Steam - no install button!

I have just bought the game on Steam and it now shows up in my library but there is no button to be able to install it? I have rebooted Steam but to no effect.

Presumably EHM is available on Mac or have I dropped a clanger and paid £7 for something I cant use??

Thanks

There are quite a few different ways to run windows apps on a MAC (with both advantages and disadvantages):

Option 1. Windows installed with bootcamp (You need an intel based Mac and a windows license)

Option 2. Windows with VMware Fusion or Parallel Desktop (you need an intel based Mac, a windows license and the latest VMWare Fusion)

Option 3. Through Wine (no ideas how or the limitation, as I have never done it)

Option ?. I'm sure there are other solutions...

On my Mac Book Pro, I have a mix of Option 1 and 2. I have my own windows partition and VWare Fusion installed. So I am able to open Windows alone (for heavier games) or via VMWare for smaller stuff.

Another good solution in my opinion (but costly), is buying a windows Tablet that runs the full windows 8/8.1.

They all range for 180$ to 2000$

I bought an Asus transformer t100 just to be able play EHM(mainly) on my couch! :)

Archived