How many Leagues do you run?

I used to love playing FM with all leagues on full detail but then as my laptop became more outdated and FM became bigger I often found myself playing English League only.

However, now that I have a new top of the range laptop I have once again got an almost complete football World.

With Claessen's leagues added on from the editors forum and the English leagues down to County level with the game in full detail I now have over 200 divisions and about 350,000 players. It's slow going but brilliant.

Don't think I'd have the patience to run all the leagues with the way I like to play the game. Usually I just choose a handful of leagues - if I want to go in a lot of detail, I'll load a continent at a time with the add/remove feature. At the moment I've got all the top leagues in Europe plus Gibraltar (where I'm managing) loaded.

12 leagues in 1 country across 5 tiers. Ideally I would play a lot more leagues, but my laptop is a tad old (suprised the thing doesn't work on coal it's that old...), so it would probably start creaking if I did....

Archived