Sports Interactive Community

Is it possible to be a manager of national team only?

Is there national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina?

It would be fantastic to lead your national team to glory!

Yes it is possible. Unfortunately Bosnia and Herzegovina is not available. Too little players, and in any case the team wouldn't play any game because there is only 2 tiers of national competitions.

Thanks for fast response.

Availability of national teams is crucial for me. All national tiers should be present.

I want to play with my country and other players with their also. So national teams like Bosnia, Serbia, New Zealand, Turkey, Greecce should be available.

I know that my country is worst on the world (Hong Kong-Bosnia and Herzegovina 8-0, today) but playing with national teams is most interesting for me.

Also pre game editor similar to football manager is must have.

Thanks for fast response.

Availability of national teams is crucial for me. All national tiers should be present.

I want to play with my country and other players with their also. So national teams like Bosnia, Serbia, New Zealand, Turkey, Greecce should be available.

I know that my country is worst on the world (Hong Kong-Bosnia and Herzegovina 8-0, today) but playing with national teams is most interesting for me.

Also pre game editor similar to football manager is must have.

Do all the research yourself and get it in or mod it in.

Yes Same thing for me... I found 36 players in full database from my country (Turkey) ... But of course our tier is not available in the game :(