[15.0.1b] Game crashes on June 17th, 2015

Game crashes when transitioning from June 16th to June 17th in my first offseason (2015).

I've tried: moving roster players around, going on vacation, and reloading from a previous autosave from 2 months prior.

I tried uploading the save game (three times), but the FTP keeps returning permission denied errors, so there are now 3 files with 0 bytes on the FTP.

To replicate the error - once the save game can be uploaded:

- Load save game in the file krs2119crash_EHM2015.rar

- Game should load on June 16th, 2015.

- Select "Continue"

- Game will crash.

I am running TBL Rosters v.7.3, found here http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=13590&sid=e01b0792d2e88f1c376e719ac581241e

Thank you.

Maybe its just me but most of those crashes appear to happen during the offseason (May - October).

Whenever I had a crash during the season, I could not replicate it. Whenever I loaded the previous save I could go on without any issue. The off-season however appears to cause the more "critical" crashes during which the save game gets pretty much killed and you cant go on with that game.

Might be related to all the player movements during the off-season?

I'm also having off-season crashes. First one happened around june 2015, when reloading the save to an earlier date, the same crash keeps happening. I vacationed past the date and the game continues fine. This happened at a few more dates during the off season. Most recent one 18 sept 2015.

Archived