• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zachary Eldinho Calls It A Day

A550ZWj.png

Staff Attributes

Seasons - Initial Profile - 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33, 2033/34, 2034/35, 2035/36, 2036/37

Personal Info

History

Biography

Total Appearances: 1171

Total Goals: 761

Total Assists: 227

Total PoMs: 208

Total Trophies: 19

Total Value: £47m

Total Clubs: 3

Ridiculous goalscoring career, was just 6 away from 500 league goals. Plenty of trophies won at Chelsea and scored over 30 goals a season for 14 in a row.

Gins Hangs Up His Boots (and Gloves)

obpyRzn.png

Seasons - Initial Profile - 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33, 2033/34, 2034/35, 2035/36, 2036/37

Personal Info

History

Biography

Total Appearances: 941

Total Goals Conceded: 1305

Total Clean Sheets: 221

Total PoMs: 27

Total Trophies: 4 (includes 2 MLS All-Stars)

Total Value: £0 (Never transferred)

Total Clubs: 3

Took quite a while to get going and enjoyed an ok career overal, well over 100 caps for England too. Thought he would have continued for a while longer, 39 for a keeper is quite early.

Steven Kemp Calls It A Day

2wfKIBr.png

Staff Attributes

Personal Info

History

Biography

Total Appearances: 1210

Total Goals: 18

Total Assists: 297

Total PoMs: 375

Total Trophies: 3

Total Value: £0 (Never transferred)

Total Clubs: 1

Pretty good, probably could have been better had he left Villa at some point. The only player to be in the Overall World Team of the Year.

Woah, first of our players to get a big job!

Well, Dortmund are pretty big club as well. I don't think Arsenal are what they once were in this game either :p but still a big move

Meanwhile Zachary Eldinho has returned home to Sweden to manage AIK. (just got the league loaded before the start date)

End of Season 2037/38

Staff

Erik Bäckermann - Back to business, winning his 2nd league title with Dortmund. Dortmund reached the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round and German Cup 2nd round. Erik was voted Manager of the Year. Studying for Continental Pro Licence.

Antoine Clemont - Did pretty well with Huddersfield, but left to join struggling Arsenal. He eventually kept them up, but it was pretty close, finishing 16th, needs to get them back to the Arsenal of old.

Christopher Hatton - Pretty bad season for him and Bromley, they only managed 8 wins all season and were relegated from the Conference. Could have easily sacked him before hand but waited until the end of the season. Probably didn't help with his stats and no licence. Is currently studying for National C licence.

Junior - Dumbarton struggled and had to wait until the Relegation play-offs, they won though so Junior is safe for now.

Lawrence Lazewski - Not too much to mention. Orlando City finished 9th in their group last season and 15th in the overall table. They are currently 20th in the overall table this season.

Bambang Pinheiro - Didn't go too well and was sacked halfway through the season. Nantes ended up 15th in the league.

Relegated Staff

El Ticuito - Newcastle finished 9th in the league, U-21s 7th in their group, U-18s 2nd in their group.

Zachary Eldinho - Joined AIK at the start of their season and is currently in 9th place with them after starting a little badly. Is studying for Continental B Licence.

Steven Kemp - Still looking for his first staff role.

Aboubakari Mensah - Linked with plenty of jobs, finally took the Real Betis job and finished 16th in the league with them.

Chris Small - Reading finished 13th in the Premier League.

Relegated This Season

Christopher Hatton

Retired Fully

El Mantis

Gins

Lewis Walsh

League Tables

English Premier League

English Conference

Bundesliga

Liga BBVA

Ligue 1

MLS

Scottish Premiership

Will post screenshots of MLS and Swedish League at the end of season post, for last season. If that makes sense.

Remember that the managers of first teams have 2 screenshots, first and surname.

Some interesting World Cup stuff - Haiti are there and England and Scotland in the same group.

After the World Cup i might post some managers roles and allow Steven Kemp to pick, as he's not had a job yet and everyone else has.

Wait... Hatton got relegated... that means that only Backermann, Antoine, Junior, Lazewski and Pinheiro remain...

TOP 5

Yep, down to the last 5 now, but Antoine and Junior went pretty close.

Although, El Mantis was never actually relegated.

Backerman's the new managing force in the Bundesliga, am-I-right? And even better, he's still youthfully handsome, perhaps a career in politics soon? (No wait...the game doesn't allow for political campaigns, I'll just have to be happy with Manager of the Year...)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Knew that i shouldn't have chosen Bromley :( although only a stat of 1 in motivating isn't going to get you anywhere!! Am I being linked with any other jobs yet?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Knew that i shouldn't have chosen Bromley :( although only a stat of 1 in motivating isn't going to get you anywhere!! Am I being linked with any other jobs yet?

He was favourite for League 2 Peterborough, but didn't get it in the end.

WHAT! Disgraceful scenes in Sweden i'm sure.

He was doing quite badly at first, but slowly getting better, they were in 8th place at the time, so now the other manager will get the praise when they finish 6th in the league.

In other news, Steven Kemp has been given a big task in keeping AlbinoLeffe in Serie B. They've won 1 in 13 so far this season and sit at the bottom.

Also Lawrence Lazewski is strongly linked with the vacant Orlando City managers job. Should get it really as he's already U-23 assistant for them.

Edit: Lawrence took the Assistant Managers job at Orlando City, not Mangers job. Still stays he's u-23 assistant manager.

Meanwhile Zachary Eldinho is favourite for Hacken and Helsingborg jobs.

Edit: Zachary is the new Hacken manager, they finished 5th in the Swedish Premier Division.

Yes, he now has his National C licence, the first of many :p He is now Stockport Manager.

I'm actually surprised, as a top international footballer that wanted to be a manager, he didn't do his licences when he was still playing.

I'm actually surprised, as a top international footballer that wanted to be a manager, he didn't do his licences when he was still playing.

Yeah, i think he was the only one with staff attributes without a licence.

Please can Bambang Pinheiro become Malaga manager? Hopefully he'll last longer than he did at Nantes!

Done. Holidaying now, just going to do sackings, favourites and new jobs now and again, then eventually end of season.

End of Season 2038/39

Staff

Erik Bäckermann - Pretty good season overall for Dortmund, as they started the season off with a German Super Cup win. They reached the Europa League Quarter Finals, German Cup semi finals and finished in 3rd place in the league. Studying for his Continental Pro Licence.

Antoine Clemont - Not too good really, but a bit better than last season, making slow progress. Arsenal finished 13th in the league, reached the Capital One Cup 4th round and FA cup 3rd Round. Antoine has been top of the "sack race" for quite a while.

Junior - Dumbarton u-20s finished 9th in their group. The first team did better this season, finshing in 8th place and reaching the Scottish Cup quarter finals. Studying for Continental A Licence.

Lawrence Lazewski - Orlando City finished 13th in the overall table last year and reached the US Cup quarter finals.

Bambang Pinheiro - Took over Malaga and did a great job. Malaga lost just 1 game since he took over and ended as Champions and will be promoted to Liga BBVA. Studying for his Continental B Licence.

Relegated Staff

El Ticuito - Left Newcastle as Head of Youth and joined 4th place Premier League side Southampton....as Head of Youth.

Zachary Eldinho - Not looking good for Zachary, 2 clubs and 2 sackings. Hacken were 13th when he left, with just 3 wins all season. Studying for his Continental A Licence.

Christopher Hatton - Did better this time round in the Conference. He took Stockport to 17th, they were predicted to finish 9th though. Studying for his National B Licence.

Steven Kemp - Had a tough task and couldn't complete it as AlbinoLeffe finished in 21st place, getting relegated to Serie C. Studying for his National B Licence.

Aboubakari Mensah - Pretty good season for Betis, they finished 8th in the league and reached the Spanish Cup 5th round.

Chris Small - Still with Reading, but will be leaving very shortly. Reading finished 17th in the Premier League.

Retired Fully

El Mantis

Gins

Lewis Walsh

League Tables

English Premier League

English Conference

Scottish Premiership

Bundesliga

Liga BBVA

Liga Adelante

Serie B

MLS (last season)

If El Ticuito or Junior want to leave their clubs in hope of becoming a manager, then i'm ok with that. I think i'll do that with Chris Small as well.

Just realised our managers went against each other for the first time.

Aboubakari Mensah (betis) took on Bambang Pinheiro (malaga) on the first day of the season, Pinheiros Malaga came out 3-2 winners, will keep an eye out for the return fixture.

Liverpool are currently doing better than Arsenal, i mean, Arsenal only just finished above Burton Albion.

Liverpool haven't been under the top 10 since....the 1950's

Nothing to do with performance mate ;) It's just that I dislike the club IRL... a lot...

No offense Liverpool fans :) (except for that dumba*s Adam Foster on BATracer)

EDIT 15/4: I picked the wrong day to say that I dislike Liverpool. 26 years of the Hillsborough disaster today :(

How can El Ticuito be a HOYD with a working with youngsters stat of 9? :lol: Better off being a scout with those JPA and JPP stats!

I don't mind him sticking about with Saints for another full season. If he is still a HOYD come your next end of season update would it be possible to move him into a managerial position at a club that is manager less? Would prefer it to occur naturally but want him to get into the real game soon!

Ok, for El Ticuito and Junior, i'll keep you at your clubs until the end of season and then release you, then hopefully there will be plenty of managers jobs available for you to choose from, because right now there are only a few.

Looks like Junior has saved himself from possible relegation there. He left Dumbarton and joined League 1 Exeter City as their new manger. They are currently 11th with 2 games remaining.

Dumbarton were in the Relegation Play-off again.

End of Season 2039/40

Staff

Erik Bäckermann - Great season for Erik, winning his 2nd Bundesliga title with Dortmund. They only reached the 2nd round of the German Cup and Quarter Finals of the Europa League. Has been inducted into the German Hall of Fame in 10th place. Was named Manager of the Year. Failed to get his Continental Pro Licence.

Antoine Clemont - Things didn't go too well at Liverpool and he ended up in 11th place and out of both cups so was sacked. Now looking for a new club.

Junior - Has been appointed Exeter City manager. Exeter finished 10th in league one and were predicted 10th, so if he can replicate that or better he should be fine.

Lawrence Lazewski - Orlando City did pretty well last season, finishing in 4th in the overall table, but lost in the Eastern Conference Semi Final.

Bambang Pinheiro - A good season back in Liga BBVA taking Malaga to 12th place. They reached the Spanish Cup 5th round as well.

Relegated Staff

El Ticuito - Southampton finished 8th in the Premier League, U-21s were 5th in their group and won the U-19s Champions League, the U-18s finished 6th.

Zachary Eldinho - Still with Halmstad and currently in 11th place in the league and were knocked out of the Swedish Cup. Studying for his Continental Pro Licence.

Christopher Hatton - Started the season really well, but ended up in 10th place in the Conference. He decided to leave Stockport and has gone to Swindon in League One. Studying for Continental C Licence.

Steven Kemp - Was sacked by AlbinoLeffe after finishing in the play-off places but losing in the first play-off game. Looking for a new job.

Aboubakari Mensah - Things didn't go too well this season and he was sacked after bad results and being in 16th place in the league. Looking for a new job.

Chris Small - Left Reading and is looking for a new Job.

Retired Fully

El Mantis

Gins

Lewis Walsh

League Tables

English Premier League

English League One

English Conference

Bundesliga

Liga BBVA

MLS (last season)

Swedish Premier League (last season)

List of clubs for Antoine Clemont, El Ticuito, Steven Kemp, Aboubakari Mensah and Myself to pick from. Remember you don't have to pick one and could just wait and see what happens. I'm ok with all i think, maybe think about your players stats and licence before picking Feyenoord.

Don't pick National teams either, unless you've already been relegated.

ie1IAbt.png

Please Don't Pick These as they are alraedy relegated and won't be in a league next season: Aalen, Brindisi, Constancia, Cornella, East Thurrock, GF 38, Mostoles, Parla or Sambenedettese.

Antoine Clemont - Pescara

El Ticuito - Stade Brestois 29

Steven Kemp - no change

Aboubakari Mensah - QPR

Chris Small - Stockport