Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
adewade

Mouse scrolling issue

Hello!

One odd little bug issue -- when I use my mousewheel to scroll, whether I am physically scrolling the wheel up or down, in the game the windows all scroll down. And only down. Never up.

I am using Windows 8.1 with a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and I have never encountered this problem anywhere else.

i can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. Using the mouse wheel or touch pad to scroll is basically a gamble, whether you'll go up or down or end up on a completely different page. Not only is the scrolling itself totally uncontrollable, if you hover the cursor over a player in the roster list, for example, you'll enter that player's page when you scroll.

1 hour ago, crazylegs88 said:

i can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. Using the mouse wheel or touch pad to scroll is basically a gamble, whether you'll go up or down or end up on a completely different page. Not only is the scrolling itself totally uncontrollable, if you hover the cursor over a player in the roster list, for example, you'll enter that player's page when you scroll.

Sorry to hear you're having issues...do you think it might help if you note what mouse/PC you're using?

I ask as I've never had a problem with my mouse wheel (scrolling/hovering have always worked just fine), nor do I recall hearing of this issue before (I don't recall this thread from 29 months ago), so maybe your mouse/PC type might be helpful knowledge as I don't think this is a widespread problem

Or, are you using a Mac? EHM was not set up to work with a Mac (not officially supported), and while many users have reported success getting EHM to work on a Mac using workarounds some have encountered problems/issues (and given the limited developer time & the game isn't for Mac I'd be surprised if much time was spent on Mac only issues)

Seems like you're right about not many people experiencing this, i only find mentions of it a few places. That makes me less than hopeful about finding a solution :( . I play on my laptop (Lenovo g580) with windows 8.1. My mouse is called microsoft comfort 4500. I find it hard to believe that the mouse is the culprit here, though, as it happens on both the touchpad and the mouse.