Sports Interactive Community
marsbar06

Stuck on loading screen Cargando, Ladder, Chargemont en cours etc

I have been playing the game with steam offline for the last few months until today when I went online and then the latest patch downloaded. Now the game launches ok, but doesn't go any further than the screen advising that the game is loading in different languages for up to 20 minutes and never gets to the load game screen. I've done everything advised, deleted cache/preference folders, verified integrity of games files which was fine. When that didn't work I deleted my antivirus, checked my graphics card and uninstalled then reinstalled the game and it has still made no difference. I'm not massively computer savvy so please if you can suggest something can you do in layman's. Thanks in advance.

After uninstalling the antivirus, I would suggest re-downloading the game as it could be that an important file has been corrupted or deleted.

I've done that. Re installed game, the same problem, launched and left it for 5 hours and it's still stuck on the loading page.

Given up now, even tried system restore and no joy, any help would be much obliged as I might as well go back to 14, that still works, but not good enough really, every year the game seems more and more unstable.