Sports Interactive Community
martywigham

Training New Position Issue

I haven't been playing FMC very long but I'm really starting to prefer it over the normal mode. There is an annoying little issue I've found with training though. I have all my players set so that I control their individual training, however if I play them a couple of times in a different position, they automatically start learning this as a new position. I don't want this to happen as it takes up their training time, especially if I'm just bringing them on into the position as a sub for 20 minutes here and there.

Is this a bug or something, or if it's supposed to happen is there a way to stop it?

Yes, you can. You can click none when you click new position on their training screen.

I've been playing FMC for several months now, and I don't know how to do what you're talking about. How do you set it so that you can control their individual training??

Go into training and then from there into individual..there is a check box next to all players...tick it and you can control training.