Coach cannot pass his course.

One of my coaches has for 18 months had his qualification delayed, and of course is allowed more time to continue. It is now getting to a point where I need him to pass or I'll hire someone with better qualifications. Will this simply continue on and on?

I was getting that with one of our goalkeeper coach at West Ham and comes up like between 1-7 times in the season, got to the point where I sacked him to bring in better qualifications coach.

I kept one of my former players as a coach for 4-5 years, I don't think he ever sucessfully completed a course. Finally just didn't re-new his contract, he took an assman position further down and I didn't keep up with his progress, if there ever was any.

I'm yet to see any of my coaches give up ater multiple failed attempts, it's reached the stage where I just skip passed coaching badge news items without bothering the read them.

I currently have one guy that's been failing the same coaching badge over and over again every couple of weeks for at least the last year. What I've just noticed is that his determination has gone from 10 to 11. So out of curiosity, what's the determination of your coaches that's been failing to complete their badges, and have you seen it change in any way?

I am ruthless. One year deals for any coach who doesn't have the best qualification. If he refuses to go on a course, I let him go, if he fails a couple of times, I let him go. Once I am happy with my staff though the get big 5 year contracts with good wages to stop them being poached.

My Goalkeeping coach is the same, has been since I joined the club 18 months ago.. The most annoying thing for me, however, is that I've got no coaching badges at all yet my board won't fund me to go on a course. Admittedly we're short on money, but surely withdrawing the GK Coach from his course would save a few bob?!

You should be able to add it as bonuses in coaches contract, that if they pass they get a wage increase ... that way the more motivated coaches will pass just for the money!

I've seen it happen a lot in lower leagues, coaches always struggling to pass

its to do with staff pa. if they are are near their pa limit there is no way to improve their attibutes which is a result of passing the course so they will keep failing. Its why it happens a lot in the lower leagues where coaches have low pa

its to do with staff pa. if they are are near their pa limit there is no way to improve their attibutes which is a result of passing the course so they will keep failing. Its why it happens a lot in the lower leagues where coaches have low pa

In the odd world of FM logic that actually makes sense. I'd always kind of wondered why a seemingly great coach keeps failing his Continental B license.

But now this has me wondering--are there very many coaches in the game with great attributes but don't have all the badges?

In the odd world of FM logic that actually makes sense. I'd always kind of wondered why a seemingly great coach keeps failing his Continental B license.

But now this has me wondering--are there very many coaches in the game with great attributes but don't have all the badges?

I had a coach kept failing his pro license ( for 5 years!), but was 4.5 stars in 2 areas and 4 in a few others. I've seen some coaches with a pro license who are really poor coaches and not above 3 stars in any area.

I am ruthless. One year deals for any coach who doesn't have the best qualification. If he refuses to go on a course, I let him go, if he fails a couple of times, I let him go. Once I am happy with my staff though the get big 5 year contracts with good wages to stop them being poached.

But why? If, as has been suggested, the benefit of coaches passing a course is an attribute increase then surely the worst coaches are those who already have all of the qualifications?

Archived