Sports Interactive Community
mmmufc

No team name shown in news item after team accepts exhibition invite

I've invited an club for an exhibition match and they accepted it. Get an news item the match is accepted, but there is no team name shown in the news message.

130Itui.jpg

Thanks for reporting. Some news items may be missing team names due to the new database format, so we are fixing the remaining ones as they are found.

Same thing when you have set a player available for loan and a club is interesting in loaning him. The team name does not show up, not even in the statistics! Also, the background of the player's page is all black.

bPB1gAR.jpg

OOJKrxe.png

With the latest update [15.0.1b] Team Names are still not displaying in the news item when a player comments about your team getting a win after losing 4 games previously, hope this makes sense because I can't find the news item in my game anymore.

I have just won after another 4 game losing streak so now I have an example of the news item but cant figure out how to add a screenshot to the post doh!

"A local newspaper has reported that Philadelphia Flyers' Claude Giroux was ecstatic at the change of fortunes for his club. Flyers hadn't won in 4 matches before their recent victory over [Missing Team Name]"

I'm playing as VIK Västerås HK (Swedish HockeyAllsvenskan when the screenshot was taken). I have no idea which club he was playing for as their team did not show up at all, not even when they requested him on a loan

That swedish team issue is due to the team colors in the database you are using. They are all set to black, so that's why the name does not display in the title bar. The team is also missing its short name in the db, hence it doesn't show in the career stats. Both of these will be fixed in the first bi-weekly update. Same for the above missing team name in the news item.