Would you like continental matches to be in player history?

Should continental matches being shown in the player history?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should continental matches being shown in the player history?

• Yes, we really need this!
    • No, it's not necessary.

Real life stats/tables show only league games too, don't they? FM is just following the normal way of displaying stats. You can always get more detail by clicking on the year, I think, so I don't see the issue.

Real life stats/tables show only league games too, don't they? FM is just following the normal way of displaying stats. You can always get more detail by clicking on the year, I think, so I don't see the issue.

What about the stats from other competitions than the league for players before the game start date? The other competition games/goals aren't shown if you click the year of 2013-14 for example.

You are partly correct.

Real life stats which only show league games only show league games, but real life stats which show the total games played including cup matches show the total games played including cup matches.

League stats are what matters. Do you really want to see players getting their goals count inflated because you got a lucky Europa League draw and beat an Andorran team 13-0?

Couldn't the same happen in the league when you play the bottom side though? Also, if you manage to beat Real Madrid in the Champions League or knock off a top team in the Europa league, I'm pretty sure those stats are just as relevant as a game against a mid-table side in the league.

Fact is these days with more and more cup football, it's more relevant than ever to include those stats. As top players are being increasingly saved for the more important clashes, I've had players that have played just as much cup football (if not more) than league football in some years, particularly if I've gone deep into the final rounds of the domestic and euro cups.

League stats are what matters. Do you really want to see players getting their goals count inflated because you got a lucky Europa League draw and beat an Andorran team 13-0?

No I would not, but I would like two separate history, one column with league, and one with continental.

Archived