Football manager problems.

Recently I have played another game on my laptop and ever since my Football Manager 15 hasn't been working correctly. There has been more defensive errors and goalkeeper errors such as not even attempting to save or defend. Please can you help

Oh please...please...please don't lock this one. It's got legs, honest.

Right, so let's try and get this straight...you played a completely different game, and you think that it has somehow gone into FM's code, and altered it adversely?

Did you send bonbons to SI's head office with your username/steamID on? It's in the EULA that at least once per year you will send them. If you don't they have the right to sabotage your game. It's best not to think what happens to the bonbons once you've sent them.

Oh please...please...please don't lock this one. It's got legs, honest.

Right, so let's try and get this straight...you played a completely different game, and you think that it has somehow gone into FM's code, and altered it adversely?

It's even more hilarious when you put it like this.

:thup:

If you're having problems, please post in the Tactics forum, but detail exactly your tactical setup and what exactly the issues are.

It feels silly to point this out, but I will anyway - Another game didn't influence FM.

Archived