How Long Until You Find a New Job?

After getting sacked with Nottingham Forrest in December of Season 1 I've been looking for a new job for 18 months. Back on FM14 the exact same thing happened and I ended up getting a job with Birmingham but now no club is even giving me a look in. I've applied for lower tier Premier League jobs, all championship jobs and now not even league one clubs are giving me an interview. Every club is laughing me off.

What I'd like to know is, has anyone been through this before and how long is it until you can land another Championship job? And why is it so much harder this year than in FM14?

Essentially am I stuck in an endless cycle now and should start a new save or can this one still be saved?

Thanks

So you have no qualifications and no skills/rep. To add to the problem, you got sacked within 6 months. It's fair to say that you need to either apply for much lower positions or start over.

You should be looking at the bottom leagues in England if you are trying to replicate real life, as no manager in real life could be compared with 1s and 2s whilst in management of a Championship side surely?

Dave Hockaday at Leeds? from Forest Green to Leeds

i laugh because i'm a Leeds fan

For what it's worth, I've just started a save unemployed as a former international footballer, but with no qualifications - and though I had an interview at Preston, I've ended up at Luton in November of my first season.. I'd like to think it replicates the likes of Edgar Davids, Paul Ince, Paolo Di Canio and (on a slightly more successful level) Roberto Di Matteo.

Just don't attempt to run before you can walk.

Archived