Sports Interactive Community
Mr.Connor

share my amazing Tactic

im using your original one one with stoke won the first two games 2-0 away west ham and 5-0 home against Leicester. do you think i should try this?

im using your original one one with stoke won the first two games 2-0 away west ham and 5-0 home against Leicester. do you think i should try this?

i think you should

805129d1427730617-4-3-3-goal-machine-original-author-untitled.png

given the tweek ago tonight...its risky but overload seems to work much better with the tweeked version. I`ll update with scores later.

I switching to overload at the end of the game when i was in draw , but never try to start with it

If you've got 3 strikers with high anticipation and off the ball you can probably switch them all to F9's and possibly see even more. With 3 central strikers as long as there is some support out wide it does seem to be too strong for most AI formations.

Mr Connor, what training do you use ? and what individual training on your players ?

thanks in advance. trying this with southampton in a brand new game and will post how it goes

*Focus in match preparation on attacking movement & teamwork

*General training Rotation (week for attack , week for defence ,etc)

individual training i'm leaving it to my assistant

Mr.Connor Thank you Very Good tactics!

from

Germany

Great Tactic mate very nice football as well

thanks guys good to see positive feedback

Tried first version went great switched to th tweaked and wasnt so great, so gonna go back to first one see if I can turn my season around :@)

indeed, i deleted tweaked ver now I'm using basic with little adjustments to put more crosses in penalty area and it working great

Got to be honest this tactic is great when it works but what's with players running with the ball and falling over, every shot I have saved on the line and my defence being non existent when I lose the ball?

Does this work for FM Classic as well? And then it should work for FMC for iPad, if I understand things correctly...

Could somebody please export this tactic (the old way, through Manage Tactics -> Export) for me? I believe this will make the .tac file, which is what I need to be able to import it into my FMC game.

Thanks in advance.

Just started a game with this tactic with Pescara in Serie B.

First two league games (tactic's not fluid yet) a 1-1 draw against Ternana and a 2-0 away win at Brescia. Keep you posted halfway the season, cheers!

...or if nobody cares to do the transition from .fmf to .tac, then maybe someone would then tell me what team instructions are used in this tactic?

...and if there are any player instructions as well?

This way I could try to recreate the tactic from scratch

FM15 uses .fmf files..i used to have a similar problem but fixed it by using a different folder...which I had 2 of for some reason from going to 14-15 you cant use .tac files now.

I done a little basic test with this tactic and 2 Versions of the Apex tactic with Southend and this comes out on top so far.