Apex Predator V2 - Tuned for 15.3

This tactic is fantastic, I have taken Lowestoft from the VCN (predicted 12th) won the league first season, and then through the VC (predicted 24th) getting promoted via the playoffs.

Solid enough in league 2, currently 6 points clear of relegation in January. The core of my side is still what I had in the first season, so clean sheets are a struggle, meaning Im having to score 2+ every game but its going ok. Only having a wage budget of £9.5k p/w is keeping me from overhauling the side

In the FA cup 3rd round, knocking out Cheltenham (L2, promoted as champions the previous season from the VC) and Notts County (in a replay AET) and also in the Area final of the JPT. Knocking out Dag & Red (L2). Crawley (L2, pens), MK Dons (L1, pens) and Gillingham (L1)

Im so glad I have an enjoyable save at last, FM15 has been a struggle for me. KUTGW Mr Rosler

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Season in Championship - Media Prediction 24th & last

spwGKGu.jpg

Not hugely successful but held our own and was enjoyable.

2nd Season in Championship, Media Prediction 20th

f8lax64.jpg

Destroyed the league with pretty much the same team, although a lot of them improved a lot playing for a season at Championship Level.

Couple of good cup runs as well, quarters of League Cup, Semi's of FA Cup beating both Man City & Man Utd on the way, raked some cash in.

New Stadium on the way, 16,000 all seater.

£180k salary budget for the Prem next year but £20m transfer budget.

Objective, survival and a massive profit!

P.S Nemesis/Counter tactic all the way.

1st Season in Championship - Media Prediction 24th & last

spwGKGu.jpg

Not hugely successful but held our own and was enjoyable.

2nd Season in Championship, Media Prediction 20th

f8lax64.jpg

Destroyed the league with pretty much the same team, although a lot of them improved a lot playing for a season at Championship Level.

Couple of good cup runs as well, quarters of League Cup, Semi's of FA Cup beating both Man City & Man Utd on the way, raked some cash in.

New Stadium on the way, 16,000 all seater.

£180k salary budget for the Prem next year but £20m transfer budget.

Objective, survival and a massive profit!

P.S Nemesis/Counter tactic all the way.

Great progress!

I have seen similar stuff on my save.

As i said earlier, i have played Nemesis away/when underdog at home and the "original V2" at home when not underdog.

I have a feeling that Nemesis works better for my team at the moment, although against clearly weaker opponents the control version has been very good.

so went back to this tatic with my hartlepool team after trying it out in the prem with man u and walked the league with it.

i got rid of half my team and brought in lots of young players to train for the positions this tatic so going to try and scrape through this season and hope everyone settles well. i think i could have been promoted two seasons ago but i got big offers for my center backs sold them and the board took 75% of the money and i couldnt replace them and still havnt to be honest.

also I use nemesis for underdog or away games but it seems to fail against the smaller teams but the original beats them with ease.

has anyone else done well with a team thats just not good enough my squad is really under par so just wondering what my chances of making the play offs are

Made 1 little tweak tried it in 1 game worked out great 3-0 win.

What did i do, i removed the Exploit Middle and activated Work in the Box. To me it just makes more sense when using 4 midfielders, 2 wide to use a wider approach to the game.

Without the Work in the Box i seem to get too many shots OFF target. Using nemisis with Stockport. In VC atm, prediction 20, 36 games in im in 2nd position with not even a great team.

6 games with the tweak 5 wins 1 draw. Keeping it like this for now.

do u have any filters to download for the new one?? or could u please make one for download just to help me get right players in llm.. thanks in advice mate

I'm looking for the same player attributes as before, i have my filters set up on my home laptop, not sure how to upload them.

Didn't really start to use them until i hit League 2 as you can't be choosy below that level.

I'm looking for the same player attributes as before, i have my filters set up on my home laptop, not sure how to upload them.

Didn't really start to use them until i hit League 2 as you can't be choosy below that level.

If you have created and saved the filters on the game, they can be found in the "filters" folder.

That folder is in the SI/FM15 folder under documents.

Then you just zip the filters and upload to a sharing site :)

Made 1 little tweak tried it in 1 game worked out great 3-0 win.

What did i do, i removed the Exploit Middle and activated Work in the Box. To me it just makes more sense when using 4 midfielders, 2 wide to use a wider approach to the game.

Without the Work in the Box i seem to get too many shots OFF target. Using nemisis with Stockport. In VC atm, prediction 20, 36 games in im in 2nd position with not even a great team.

6 games with the tweak 5 wins 1 draw. Keeping it like this for now.

just gave this a go and its allowing my team to score more, i feel like i am not domination as much but who cares when your scoring and getting the win

First season with Rochdale using the Nemesis tactic (Media Prediction - 14th):

img.jpg

img2.jpg

imgg.jpg

Don't think I can have any complaints whatsoever at not only gaining promotion but winning the league. Got knocked out of the CC and the JPT early, however we did enjoy a splendid run in the FA Cup where we were narrowly beat away by QPR in the 5th round. Only thing I would say is it felt like there were a lot of 1-1 draws, though when looking at the league table the number of draws seems to be in line with the rest of the league. All in all a hugely successful first season with the Nemesis tactic, hopefully I don't suffer from 'second season syndrome' in the Championship!

First season with Rochdale using the Nemesis tactic (Media Prediction - 14th):

Don't think I can have any complaints whatsoever at not only gaining promotion but winning the league. Got knocked out of the CC and the JPT early, however we did enjoy a splendid run in the FA Cup where we were narrowly beat away by QPR in the 5th round. Only thing I would say is it felt like there were a lot of 1-1 draws, though when looking at the league table the number of draws seems to be in line with the rest of the league. All in all a hugely successful first season with the Nemesis tactic, hopefully I don't suffer from 'second season syndrome' in the Championship!

You scored 96 goals yet your top scorer only got 17, that's an amazing spread, where did they come from?

You scored 96 goals yet your top scorer only got 17, that's an amazing spread, where did they come from?

Goals came from all over the pitch really, we didn't have one stand-out goalscorer, it was very much a collective effort. Tom Eaves only started half of the games.

img.jpg

imgg.jpg

imgggg.jpg

imgggggg.jpg

imgggggggg.jpg

Chesterfield - Nemesis

Great first season with Chesterfield. Topped the leauge all season but a bad run in left me second. Very frustrating as we led for so long.

Second season (first in the Championship) and we had a good run, though i could push for promotion but then boom! What a bad spell ive hit. Anybody else seen there form drop like this?

16_04_2015_17_50_06.jpg

Had a dip in my first Premier league season which coincided with playing a sequence of games against the top teams, lost away at Man U & Chelsea understandably then had a couple of tough home games i also lost. All of a sudden confidence/form is low and you stop playing well. Started to get that stupid message about being unwilling to experiment with tactics etc.

Next up caned Villa 5-2 and then Norwich 8-0 in the FA Cup and we were flying again.

Looks like you've played some of the bigger teams, you should be able to ride it out and start picking up some wins again.

Because this is a well constructed tactic (logic based) rather than exploit, you should be able to get a bit more out of it by making some very subtle tweaks in game. As it's a 442, I tend to look at the following where the opposition are concerned.

- Check for overlapping / attacking fullbacks and adjust yours accordingly

- If the opposition are playing an AMC (or attacking AP in the MC strata), consider dropping a CM back to DM

I should say I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to give it a spin with Leeds.

Cheers

Just completed my second season with Rochdale using the Nemesis tactic, following on from last seasons promotion to the Championship, and what a season it's been. I was hoping to just stay up really and maybe finish solidly in mid-table at best, the media and bookies saw us as relegation fodder with a prediction of 21st and promotion odds of 300-1. Anyway this is what happened:

ung.jpg

imgg.jpg

imgggg.jpg

imgggggg.jpg

imgggggggg.jpg

An heartbreaking end to the season, we could've and really should've gone up automatically in second place ahead of Brentford but in the final three games of the season we lost two and drawn the other. Still, another hugely successful season with the Nemesis tactic, especially considering I've spent absolutely nothing during my time at Rochdale. Hopefully next season we can go one better!

well nemesis has took me from a mid table joke of a team to the play offs but 3 games off my team got destroyed by injuries and my defense contains 2 right backs and two defensive mids, but even with my patched up back line this tactic still does well

Update on the save.

1st season in Prem, 4th place + League Cup win

9pFF8kq.jpg

Well happy with that.

2nd season in Prem, 4th again and won FA Cup. Got out of Champions League group before losing to a strong Porto side in 1st knockout round.

xdICGGh.jpg

Using Nemesis, Pretty good......

But i think my squad is technically good enough to move back to V2, i'm going to try that this season.

well all has gone wrong for me, lost a few key players in the summer, brought in a few good young defenders and a new winger then all of a sudden my team just seemed to be dead after pre season really dont know why and it has led to a very slow season, currently sitting in 17th after finishing 3rd last season.

im going to assume its the young defenders letting me down so hope they improve fast because the board give me nothing to spend

This is working wonders for me with Stalybridge. It's taken me from the Conference North to the Championship Play-offs.

lgPitg3.png

Probably the biggest highlight so far would be my latest game in which 'comfortable' would certainly be an understatement.

dKtEhbw.png

Mr Rosler and everyone else massive improvement since switching to Nemesis. IF you recall last season I barely survived and a poor start would have meant the sack. Finished 2019/2020 in 6th position.

Great tactic. I won't bore you with all the stats and results but if anyone is interested I would be happy to report back anything in particular.

Massive thanks Mr Rosler

<a  href=League%20table%2020192020.png' alt='Leag

I bought FM2015 Classic for iPad the day it came out and straight away I realised that tactically its way beyond the Handheld series which I'd been used to. I spent a week trying to re-create tactics that have served me well in the past but miserably failed to find something that would string two wins together.

I then took to the forums and all these claimed super tactics that are designed for Barcelona and Real Madrid that won 20 consecutive title didn't seem to work with my Barnsley team. I also came to the conclusion that these tactics are being utilised on the full fat game and there are many factors which could affect it wen ported into Classic the main being opposition instructions.

So after two weeks of downloading tactics, manually converting them into TAC files I have finally found a tactic that works on FM15 Classic on the iPad and it's your Nemisis tactic. In my first season I stormed league one with Barnsley finishing the season on 99 points losing only 5 league games which was exceptional considering long term injuries to key players throughout the season. The best signings was Kuhl on loan from Reading and Rene Howe who I played on the left side of the front two, him and Sam Winnall were formidable. Other than that I loaned a few average cover players.

Below is a link to the TAC file and I would recommend adding to your OP for people who were In my position two weeks ago. This tactic as made the game playable for me.

Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jt9svfqxwc2i5g/Nemisis.tac?oref=e&n=198989190

I also have a couple of questions. What training do you find works best? I have been alternating between attack/defence training on highest intensity.

Also do you have any advise on how to deal with players who's condition drops quick throughout games. At minute I'm just toddling with individual training and set to stamina, I just wondered if there was a better way.

Also do you have any advise on how to deal with players who's condition drops quick throughout games. At minute I'm just toddling with individual training and set to stamina, I just wondered if there was a better way.

For this the first advice i would give is that get player who have high natural fitness (they stay match fit much easier) and stamina attribute.

Second, make sure that players are match fit (i don't know if that applies to handheld version or classic, haven't tried either).

Third, stamina attribute training should help.

Hi Guys,

No OI's.

Training, i run it on Team Cohesion for 2 months at the start of each season then leave it on balanced. As i'm playing classic that's about it.

I don't stress about players condition dropping, it doesn't seem to affect performance or injury rate, someone, sometime will likely contradict that but i prefer to go off my own experience rather than what someone tells me and i've never had a problem with ignoring it.

I don't stress about players condition dropping, it doesn't seem to affect performance or injury rate, someone, sometime will likely contradict that but i prefer to go off my own experience rather than what someone tells me and i've never had a problem with ignoring it.

If the player isn't injury prone, i think that is a fair assesment.

However, if you happen to have a player who is more prone to injuries, i have noticed that it is a good idea to sub him quite soon after condition drops under 70%.

Then again, injury prone players would be best avoided any way, no matter how much skill they have, it is no use to you if they are "out of comission" most of the time :D

Forgot i still had my IO's on from a previous tactic. Since then tactic is even BETTER.

At the moment im in League 2. With a 2000-1 prediction to win. Never been out the top 10.

Best part of it since i changed the IO's i havent lost a point. 8 wins in a row. With the following stats:

Goals Scored: 23

Goals Allowed: 2

With good looking soccer. Really like this Mr Rossler. Number 3 in the league at the moment 10 games to go and still chances to go up.

Ended nr 2. Beat Blackpool 4-0 (they won the division) on matchday 45. To make the last game the decider Them or Me. They won their game

i drew against AFC Wimbledon (relegation soccer at spot 22). All in all not bad to end the season that way. My 16 or so unbeaten run still going.

Forgot i still had my IO's on from a previous tactic. Since then tactic is even BETTER.

At the moment im in League 2. With a 2000-1 prediction to win. Never been out the top 10.

Best part of it since i changed the IO's i havent lost a point. 8 wins in a row. With the following stats:

Goals Scored: 23

Goals Allowed: 2

With good looking soccer. Really like this Mr Rossler. Number 3 in the league at the moment 10 games to go and still chances to go up.

Ended nr 2. Beat Blackpool 4-0 (they won the division) on matchday 45. To make the last game the decider Them or Me. They won their game

i drew against AFC Wimbledon (relegation soccer at spot 22). All in all not bad to end the season that way. My 16 or so unbeaten run still going.

what oi´s have u used?

I bought FM2015 Classic for iPad the day it came out and straight away I realised that tactically its way beyond the Handheld series which I'd been used to. I spent a week trying to re-create tactics that have served me well in the past but miserably failed to find something that would string two wins together.

I then took to the forums and all these claimed super tactics that are designed for Barcelona and Real Madrid that won 20 consecutive title didn't seem to work with my Barnsley team. I also came to the conclusion that these tactics are being utilised on the full fat game and there are many factors which could affect it wen ported into Classic the main being opposition instructions.

So after two weeks of downloading tactics, manually converting them into TAC files I have finally found a tactic that works on FM15 Classic on the iPad and it's your Nemisis tactic. In my first season I stormed league one with Barnsley finishing the season on 99 points losing only 5 league games which was exceptional considering long term injuries to key players throughout the season. The best signings was Kuhl on loan from Reading and Rene Howe who I played on the left side of the front two, him and Sam Winnall were formidable. Other than that I loaned a few average cover players.

Below is a link to the TAC file and I would recommend adding to your OP for people who were In my position two weeks ago. This tactic as made the game playable for me.

Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jt9svfqxwc2i5g/Nemisis.tac?oref=e&n=198989190

I also have a couple of questions. What training do you find works best? I have been alternating between attack/defence training on highest intensity.

Hi Bugel, your link isn't working. Could you try it on Mediafire, please?

I don't understand why you would use opposition instructions with the tactic. Surely they would just override the current player instructions that Mr U Rosler has already set-up?

Anyway, Nemesis is working wonders for me. Playing in the Swiss top division, I'm banging the goals in from all over the pitch. I've also just had my 15th clean sheet in a row (picking up the park the tank achievement in the process)!!

Cheers! :)

Limited

After a good season where I outperformed' date=' the tactic became useless in season 2. Getting beaten by all and sundry despite the team being completely familiar with it.[/quote']

Same thing here. Polarized results it seems, some people have great success, some not.

Archived