An injury query.

I've noticed this happening in previous FM's and it appears to be a problem again. During the ME, "Player A is shaking his head and calling to the bench, he'll need to come off. It was caused by Player B's challenge" Get to inbox and I have a message saying "Player A is out for 3 or 4 months with a hamstring injury, after attempting to sprint for the ball". Same thing has just happened in my current save, though this time I actually rewinded the ME to see the foul. Basically my player is standing in the opposition box with the ball, opp player puts in a challenge, my player is gubbed and has to come off. Has this been a problem for anyone else? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with players being injured, it's just in this manner.

Also, apologies if I have this in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure if it should be in the bugs forum or not.

Injuries aren't directly linked to the ME atm and never have been.

Hopefully this is an area SI will improve in a future version.

Ah, I see. Silly question, so does that basically mean my player could break down running only for me to be told in a message to the inbox that he's brought his leg following a challenge?

Archived