Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daveo72

Lower English Leagues

Is there a database with lower leagues than in the game so far. Looking for divisions lower than the Vanarama Leagues if possible please

Does anyone know if there is English lower leagues database out there that runs correctly on patch 15.3.1 that only go down to step level nine (9) the county leagues premiers & have included all the cups (FA Vale, all step levels seven (7) & eight (8) cups & the county cups for step level nine (9) as well). The one's I've found don't work on latest patch or don't have all the cups or go down to step level twenty-four (24) etc. I know I could try and do my own database for it, but I don't have the patience and time to do so. Because notice a lot of new databases are not working correctly on patch 15.3.1. since the update.

Does anyone know if there is English lower leagues database out there that runs correctly on patch 15.3.1 that only go down to step level nine (9) the county leagues premiers & have included all the cups (FA Vale, all step levels seven (7) & eight (8) cups & the county cups for step level nine (9) as well). The one's I've found don't work on latest patch or don't have all the cups or go down to step level twenty-four (24) etc. I know I could try and do my own database for it, but I don't have the patience and time to do so. Because notice a lot of new databases are not working correctly on patch 15.3.1. since the update.
Mine's working fine since the update, managed to fix the problems okay. I don't have any county cups though.

Mine's working fine since the update, managed to fix the problems okay. I don't have any county cups though.

Have you released a file for FM15, FCUtdWill? Your work on FM14 was great but I hadn't seen an update by you this year. Have I just completely missed it?

Have you released a file for FM15, FCUtdWill? Your work on FM14 was great but I hadn't seen an update by you this year. Have I just completely missed it?
I haven't released a file this year James, I don't think I will be either. I'm not editing as much as I used to and don't have the time to upload. Thank you for your kind words about my FM14 file :)

Is there a database with lower leagues than in the game so far. Looking for divisions lower than the Vanarama Leagues if possible please

I will be releasing a level 10 file in a couple of weeks.