Sports Interactive Community
Citizen Kane

continental pro coach > started as sunday league

so yeah i've gone from the bottom to the top badge wise. however due to the such low starting scores my stats are around 13 for the highest. 9 on average. now I can't train anymore will I ever get "better"

Some attributes can change, depending on how you manage, although I think some are fixed (or at least haven't changed in a decade for me).

so then i wonder if my motivating 9 score is cosmetic or it actively goes against me team talks

Same as OP, I started Sunday League/no badges. This has been my progression through the badges:

g6pPFlg.png

A Continental Pro coach who maxes at 2-star coaching...

I have gone from sunday league to continental pro ( now in 2031) but my attributes are higher than yours, 3.5 stars in some areas, 10 average with a high of 16. The coaching just seems to randomly increase sometimes. Ada, YK have been stuck at 1 since the start. Motivating,mmt and Dics are very dependant on how you manage the team. Determination went up quickly at the start of my career from 6 to 11 but then has been stuck.

I have also read attributes go up if you win things.