Rock Apes - Match Thread

PLAYER FOCUS - ON HOLIDAY FEET UP!

Playing in the top flight of German football, it's time for Leo to take a break.

German_Final_Table_zpszwvipjiz.png

And his stats for the season:

Leo_Bell_zps3sucmpm1.png

Just waiting on the season to finish in Israel and that will be it for the first year of football for most of the lads.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLAYER FOCUS - ON HOLIDAY FEET UP!

Last player to go on holiday is young Matthew, a fine first season under his belt, it's time to rest and see what next season brings him.

Israel_Final_Table_zpstf0uywua.png

Stats:

Matthew_Azulay_zpsuar7rp8q.png

David Corperial I now need you to decide which area of your player you want to develop - your fist choice is what do you wish to develop, I will tell you how after you have decided. So, do you want to develop your players 'hidden' attributes such as Injury Proneness, Loyalty etc. Or do you want to develop other positions your player can play in or do you want to develop your players general attributes such as long shots, decisions etc? Drop me a message direct so the other players don't know what your planning to do with your player.

Cheers for the quick reply David - so, all the players have now had their first season under their belts.

3 Players have not got back to me with how they want to develop their player.

1 Player has increased the number of positions they play in.

2 Players have increased their general attributes.

2 Players have increased their hidden attributes.

So it's on with moving the game world forward - thanks for the 50% input in those who started this thread - thank you.

INTERNATIONAL NEWS FLASH 14 JUNE 2015

International football is hard for the young lads, another match, another defeat and no goals. Going down 3-0 at home, quite a few got another cap under their belts.

Elsewhere it looks like Balmont will miss the next International through a stubbed toe during International training.

Marco Cannelloni is in talks with APOEL, Atlético, Feyenoord, Girondins Bordeaux and Liverpool - with his contract due to end shortly, it looks like a big move is just over the hill for him.

Franklin Carneiro also looks like signing on a free - this time the giants of Scottish football - Dundee Utd!!!!

TRANSFER NEWS 16 JUNE 2015

Franklin Carneiro signs on a 3 year contract worth £125k a year, leaving 'Merica for Scotland the 17 year will be looking forward to plenty of game time for his new club. With 2 senior national caps and 2 U21 caps, Franklin will either play on the right of midfield or as a central striker. Dundee United finished in 3rd place last season and will be hoping Franklin can help push the club into a European spot next season.

TRANSFER NEWS 19 JUNE 2015

Another player on the move is Marco Cannelloni, leaving Ath for Liverpool! No doubt he will be loaned out for the forthcoming season, but what a move. Signing a 3 year deal he will be earning £475k a year, Marco is worth £7.5m and this season will be interesting for the young man with 4 senior caps to his name. A right sided midfield player, he has names such as Glen Johnson, Adam Lallana and Lazar Markovic to learn from and compete against.

TRANSFER NEWS 09 JULY 2015

Man City sign Scott Baker on a free transfer from Montrose, giving him a 3 year deal worth a staggering £463k a year! Scott Baker may also need to be loaned out to help him develop as he has the likes of Pablo Zabaleta, James Milner, Jesús Navas, David Silva, Samir Nasri, Adam Drury and Carlos Vela trying to keep him out of the side!

TRANSFER NEWS 13 JULY 2015

I bet Matthew Azulay can't wait for the new year, and a move to Man Utd for £38k plus other 'bits' that have not been announced. Azulay will hope to stay fit and play well for the coming months before he is challenging the likes of Nani, Ashley Young, Ángel Di María and Juan Mata for a first team shirt.

NEWS FLASH 17 JULY 2015

Franklin Carneiro makes his debut for Dundee United away from home in the EURO Cup, coming on as a 66th minute sub in a 0-0 draw away from home against Kairat of Kazakhstan.

TRANSFER NEWS 09 JULY 2015

Man City sign Scott Baker on a free transfer from Montrose, giving him a 3 year deal worth a staggering £463k a year! Scott Baker may also need to be loaned out to help him develop as he has the likes of Pablo Zabaleta, James Milner, Jesús Navas, David Silva, Samir Nasri, Adam Drury and Carlos Vela trying to keep him out of the side!

Well, let's see if he ever sees the field at Man City, I've seen dozens of great prospects rot in their reserves.

podunkboy - I don't think you got back to me on how you wanted to develop your player - check your PM's please.

Another player on his way to a massive club is Arron Balmont, moving to Spain and Real Madrid for £140k plus bits. The deal goes through on the 2nd of August, and he will soon be learning from the likes of Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Cristian Benavente, Isco, Jesé, Marco Asensio and James Rodríguez...what a move for the young man!

TRANSFER NEWS 19 JUNE 2015

Another player on the move is Marco Cannelloni, leaving Ath for Liverpool! No doubt he will be loaned out for the forthcoming season, but what a move. Signing a 3 year deal he will be earning £475k a year, Marco is worth £7.5m and this season will be interesting for the young man with 4 senior caps to his name. A right sided midfield player, he has names such as Glen Johnson, Adam Lallana and Lazar Markovic to learn from and compete against.

Incredible move. I hope I will be loaned at to a league 1 team where I can get some playing time.

TRANSFER NEWS 11 AUGUST 2015

Another huge move for one of the lads, Thomas Steeler has joined Chelsea on a free transfer which sees him sign a contract worth £300k a year. Signing on a 3 year deal Thomas will be rubbing shoulders with fellow central attacking midfield players Cesc Fàbregas, Willian, Eden Hazard, Adnan Januzaj, Charly Musonda, Oscar and Lucas Piazón.

podunkboy - I don't think you got back to me on how you wanted to develop your player - check your PM's please.

Another player on his way to a massive club is Arron Balmont, moving to Spain and Real Madrid for £140k plus bits. The deal goes through on the 2nd of August, and he will soon be learning from the likes of Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Cristian Benavente, Isco, Jesé, Marco Asensio and James Rodríguez...what a move for the young man!

arghhh really Real Madrid not happy id rather move to Blackpool than them :lol:

To be honest toonbalmy87 I would suggest the moves to Dundee United for Franklin and Scott's move on loan to AGF will help develop the players the best. I fear the lads sitting in the reserve teams may be a good move for the CV, but not a great move for league games.

Last mention about developing my player was responded to back on April 2nd when I mis-calculated the stat upgrade cost and added an additional adjustment to Injury Proneness. I haven't received any PMs after that point. I can resend it again if you like.

Joe - That's what I am thinking, plenty of game time and in turn points to develop - better to be playing then have a CV with great clubs and no games.

NEWS FLASH 30 AUGUST 2015

Is Marco close to a place on the bench after 2 goals in a man of the match U18 game against Norwich, getting a 8.90 rating the young man has now played a total of 9 games, scoring 3 goals, setting up 6 and 3 man of the match awards (non competitive games for Liverpool).

In Spain, Balmont picks up a man of the match award for the U19s against Rayo Vallecano SAD with 2 goals and 1 assist as the team wins 3-0.

Franklin picks up a Scottish Premership man of the match award in a 2-1 defeat against Partick Thistle, scoring the only goal for his team.

TRANSFER NEWS 02 SEPTEMBER 2015

A sensible loan move by the management team of Roma, with Conán Ailin moving on loan to Belgium Pro League side Zulte Waregem, rather than sat in the reserve team he will get some much needed first team action no doubt.

NEWS FLASH 13 SEPTEMBER 2015

Arron continues to smash the goals in and grab the man of the match awards in the Spanish U19s, after hitting another brace in his latest U19 league outing and picking up the man of the match award, he now has 7 goals, 1 assist, 2 man of the match awards in just 4 U19 games. Can Arron do enough to maybe force himself into the first team for the opening Spanish cup games against lower league opposition?

NEWS FLASH 20 SEPTEMBER 2015

Another man of the match award for Balmont in a 1-1 draw for the Madrid U19s against Ponterradina.

Elsewhere, Conán Ailin will miss around 4 weeks of the season, fracturing an arm in a league games against Lierse.

NEWS FLASH 24 SEPTEMBER 2015

Marco Cannelloni makes his senior Liverpool debut in a 1-0 Capital Cup 3rd Round 1-0 defeat.

Scott Baker picks up the man of the match award, setting up a goal in his sides 2-0 Danish Cup 2nd Round victory over Rishøj.

NEWS FLASH 03 OCTOBER 2015

Scott Baker picks up his 2nd man of the match award in the league this season, setting up 1 goal in a 2-1 Danish league victory for his side against FC København. Including cup games, Scott has been in cracking form with 3 goals and 3 assists in 9 games proving the move on loan is/was well worth it.

NEWS FLASH 04 OCTOBER 2015

Cannelloni picks up the man of the match award in Liverpool's U18s 1-0 win against Stoke U18s, work rate was the key in a 8.10 rating.

In Spain, it can only be a matter of time until at least a substitute appearance as Balmont scores 2 and sets 2 up in a 6-0 win for Madrid U19s against Villanovense U19s. Balmont leads the scoring charts in the U19s with 10 goals, the average rating charts with 8.27, he is the joint leading assist player with 3, and has the most man of the match awards with 4. This means, since joining Madrid he has played in 10 reserve and youth games scoring 15 goals, setting 3 up and grabbing 5 man of the match awards.

NEWS FLASH 06 OCTOBER 2015

Another man of the match performance for Cannelloni, this time for the U21s in a 3-1 win against the U21s of Man Utd. A rating of 9.80 was given for his 1 goal and 2 assists as he ran the show.

NEWS FLASH 04 OCTOBER 2015

Cannelloni picks up the man of the match award in Liverpool's U18s 1-0 win against Stoke U18s, work rate was the key in a 8.10 rating.

In Spain, it can only be a matter of time until at least a substitute appearance as Balmont scores 2 and sets 2 up in a 6-0 win for Madrid U19s against Villanovense U19s. Balmont leads the scoring charts in the U19s with 10 goals, the average rating charts with 8.27, he is the joint leading assist player with 3, and has the most man of the match awards with 4. This means, since joining Madrid he has played in 10 reserve and youth games scoring 15 goals, setting 3 up and grabbing 5 man of the match awards.

doing well in spain would like a bit more of a challenge :lol:

INTERNATIONAL NEWS FLASH 09 AND 12 OCTOBER 2015

Another 2 International defeats, but the young boys pushed the Rep of Ireland close. Poland won the first game 4-0 whilst the lads went down 3-2 away from home, both goals being scored by our young lads - take a peek.

toonbalmy87 - The challenge will be next season if you don't get any league games under your belt, you will drop behind the others ;-)

NEWS FLASH 21 OCTOBER 2015

Chelsea's Thomas Steeler will be out of action for around 4 weeks after picking up a sprained ankle in a U19s game against Sparta Prague U19s

And yes podunkboy, looks like he is enjoy all things Danish!

NEWS FLASH 08 NOVEMBER 2015

Another couple of man of the match awards for our young lads, first of all in the Spanish U19s Arron Balmont gains a rating of 8.40 as he scores a goal in the 3-2 U19s win against Getafe to take his tally to 12 goals in 10 U19s games.

Leo Bell get the award in the German First Division after 2 goals in his sides 4-1 win over Bremen, Leo now has 5 goals in 7 league games.

Archived