[FM2015] First Season Transfer Embargoes

This is a file which adds transfer embargoes to all clubs in the first season so that all clubs play with their current squads without further recruitment in the first season. Barcelona's transfer embargo until January 2016 remains and is backdated to include the Summer 2014 transfer window.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ewoKYtH9AfbnRFZ1lVakhoVGM/view

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for this

just to clarify I see 3 failed changes in the file so when I searched under club under failed changes I found a club set up called ''major league soccer'' had been created

can you confirm what changes have been made to DB apart from the embargo, as I do not want to use a file that may cause conflict with other files I have created as this happened to me previously when the creator of the file didn't fully state what changes had been made

cheers thanks in advance

• 4 months later...

Run a search for all clubs, highlight all, click "edit", go to the Finances screen and edit the end date. Warning- you will need a bit of patience, it takes quite a while to load all of the records and to process the edits so don't start clicking in anger or you'll crash the program and have to start again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived