Sports Interactive Community
Joso1000

Crashing all the time at the same spot in game

Ok heres the deal. Im playing FM14 and im in year 2026 right now, and all of a sudden the game started to crash at the same date every time i load it , before a certain game as you can see in the pic. I also uploaded the crash dump. Please someone help me, i put alot of time and effort into this save. Btw i tried holidaying past that date but it still crashes.

2nsm0e0.jpg

http://www.filedropper.com/fm2014v14...20150222183702 crash dump

Tried all that, tried even deleting all the graphics i added long time ago (club logos, players faces) but no luck, same crash occurs again and again. Would you like me to get you my save game?

Also, just reinstalled the game, but the same problem occurs with that save, i guess the save is corrupted in some way. Also, because i have triple saving enabled, i tried all three saves for this career but each one crashes a few days after loading it.

Please advise the number of leagues loaded, the number of players loaded and the database size.

Please also post a dxdiag report to let me see the system.

Your system should be fine for that set up.

Have you used the editor or FMRTE, added any leagues, or are using a third party database?

Nope, nothing. I once added Pele and Eusebio downloads from Steam, but did not use them in this save at all, this save is uneditet in any way, except for added club logos and players faces, but that did not affect the gameplay ingame for 13 years, so im guessing thats not the problem. And even if it is, i freshly reinstalled the game, loaded the save again but the problem stayed.

He means: Is Avast! running system (or real-time) scans while you're playing FM?

Avast is known to conflict with FM and steam, so try uninstalling it, then uninstall and reinstall the game in case it is deleting a file in the game files which is causing the game crash.

Ok ill try, but isnt it weird that i have played over 13 years of ingame career with avast running and nothing happening before? Why would it now?

OK -upload your save game to SI's ftp site and advise in here the name of the save. Then send a PM to Neil Brock at SI with a link to this thread so that he can see what has been done.