Sports Interactive Community
Don_Biglia

[FM15][WIP] 13 leagues in Europe

europe_12_zpsjf408kut.png

A new concept I have been thinking about for a while and finally started on it.

The idea is pretty simple, a grouping of domestic competitions. Most of the pairings speek for themselves I think.

No countries are deleted or adjusted, a small addition is Kosovan teams. I actually did not plan to include them, but it didn't seem fair so I will be putting them in.

The total of competitions will be 13 leagues. Consisting of 5 or 6 playable levels with mixed competitions.

European leagues will also be in a new format, but not decided which format.

Each league will have a cup and supercup, per nation the national cup will (normally) keep its existence.

I'm half way on this project, teams are divided in divisions, divisions are created in the editor and now I've stared putting them in their new division.

All domestic divisions and cups ( except national fa cup) have been made extinct.

Any suggestions, ideas, remarks are really appreciated. :)

Curious to see this one play out. I am working on a similar thing, with several nations deleted though

Yeah, don't want to delete nations cause i would like to keep those erm, differences let's say :)

Got a first one completed. 12 to go :D

i like the idea but i dont like nation groups. of course if you ask here we will have 30+ different answers so... :D

i like the idea but i dont like nation groups. of course if you ask here we will have 30+ different answers so... :D

How would you do it then? Always interesting to hear what other peoples would do.

for example- israel should be in group with turkey, cyprus... because its far from georgia, kazakhstan. Also slovenia should be in group with serbia, croatia... because its former yugoslavian state. I have plans to do something similar but i have 10 groups in europe. This is just my opinion so dont think much about it :D

Yeah you're not really wrong there, but I had to make some choices considering the amount of teams.

I'm thinking now of making it 12, adding Israel to Turkey,... and Georgia, Kazachstan, Azeerbaijan to Russian/Ukraine. It would look better geographiccaly, but would force me to redraw my groups :(:D

Can't wait for this! It would be awesome if you could raise a little the prize money of the european leagues. Keep up the good work.

It will not be raised, wel in some way it will be, but not per team. All prize money will be divided equally among the competitions

I see Brighton are not in this game why not.

They definitely are in the game, but I did not take a screenshot for every competition. Only took 5 from 16 leagues for UK+Ireland

Am I just being blind or have you just completely neglected to include Rangers......?

Read some other posts also, not that many here :)

They definitely are in the game, but I did not take a screenshot for every competition. Only took 5 from 16 leagues for UK+Ireland

Got the Nordik and Iberia leagues set up, few screens (NOT ALL of the leagues are on here, that would be a bit too much screenshots.)

Iberia%20Primera%20Division_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsaxrng67h.png

Iberia%20Segunda%20Division_%20Overview%20Stages_zps09h6s0nr.png

Iberia%20Tercera%20Division%20III_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsjlmr0bgw.png

Iberia%20Cuarto%20Division%20II_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsak0omopu.png

Nordik%20First%20Division_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsvh0kugoj.png

Nordik%20Second%20Division%20A_%20Overview%20Stages_zps59ckvn0g.png

Nordik%20Second%20Division%20B_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsxhfzc6br.png

Nordik%20Fourth%20Division%20A_%20Overview%20Stages_zpslnrj9gea.png

europe_12_zpsjf408kut.png

Changed the format a bit, now 12 instead of 13 groups of nations.

-BeNeLux: Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg

-Britannia: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland

-Iberia: Andorra, Portugal, Spain

-Nordik: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Faroe Islands

-Germania: Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland

-Central Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia

-Hunok: Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria

-Romanum: France, Italy, San Marino

-Tsarstvo: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazachstan

-Balkan: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania

-Alexandria: Turkey,Greece,Cyprus, Malta, Israël, Macedonia

-Baltics: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania

Maybe Macedonia should be whit the Balkan.

Is it just me or do the teams in the Nordiks score a ridiculous low amount of goals?

Beta version with European Leagues: https://mega.co.nz/#!9xFERL5a!yF9oVsBREgE8hP1C3m9b2vxWx5oJQtS4atgZMhyIGN0

European Leagues have a different setup than previously discussed, but had too much problems with it that way.

First year, selected teams could be a little bit off, but once the competitions are up and running, there should be no problems. If any occur, please do tell me.

Having fun with it so far, would have preferred the group stage to knockout stage european competition format cause it means there could be upsets with smaller teams reaching the semifinal/finals, the league format for champs league means a top team will almost definitely be in the top few with little to no chance for upsets from smaller teams. There are pros and cons for both, just that I would prefer the knockout stages. Anyway, its an awesome custom game, good work Don_Biglia!

Having fun with it so far, would have preferred the group stage to knockout stage european competition format cause it means there could be upsets with smaller teams reaching the semifinal/finals, the league format for champs league means a top team will almost definitely be in the top few with little to no chance for upsets from smaller teams. There are pros and cons for both, just that I would prefer the knockout stages. Anyway, its an awesome custom game, good work Don_Biglia!

Yeah, upsets are impossible, but with only 12 teams, in knockout stage even, also next to improbable anyway I'm afraid. But the dark horses have two other cups to put their hopes on.

Anyway, I'm adding a final four to the CL and CWC to make it a little bit more cup-like. Should be done and tested tomorrow

are the groups playable as national teams too?

What do you mean?