Sports Interactive Community
Hairycull

anyone else noticed this problem with offsides?

I've started to notice a repeating pattern when it comes to offside decisions.

Defenders seem to protest goals that are clearly onside on the replays but say nothing when a goal is given when a player was clearly offside.

I haven't posted this in the bugs section as I don't have any pkm's and always mean to save some but forget.

So im wondering if anyone gets this? If so I will put in the effort to save some pkm's for bugs reports.

I've had players score from midfield and getting the complains about offside stuff. (Okay, maybe not midfield, but I've had 3-4 defenders very clearly ensuring that the attacker isn't offside.)

And just as you, I don't get why no one complains about the goals, where the attacker is offside, but it isn't called.

To me it seems that the complaint about the offside is a cover up to hide their bad positioning . It seems to happen if a player is behind the other defenders when he should be alongside and he whines to the linesman to cover up his failings . It always seems to be the one out of position who complains

I think the protests in play drag on for a bit too long (this may be a bit nit picking).

I've seen lots of times my defenders trying to engage in a challenge for the ball whilst still flapping their arms around.