Sports Interactive Community
ctfm2012

Are you bogged down with too much administration in this version ?

Please don't say "go play classic mode" after reading this.

How many of you like/dislike the new promises inbox mails ?. I'm finding in this version there is too much to handle with player promises and it's taking away the fun from the game. Anyone else feeling the same ?

cheers

FM Fan

MAN, I'm feeling the same!

Watch new thread i opened called ''Why I can't play FM any more...'' .

Yep to much of players not getting enough playing time...Wouldn't mind but half of the time it's only like five games into the season or they've just come back from a lengthy injury and

their asking for discussions. and so on .

Yep, haven't loaded my save in 2 weeks because of this stuff and if you say "fine, go then" You are the one supposed to find them a new club! Please pass this task to their agent SI?

You're a football manager. Which involves managing your players. Doesn't bother me and although the unhappiness is a little OTT, it is a welcome addition.

The amount of players complaining is far too much to say the least. I am by no means a noob and I consider myself at least above average at squad management but I am irritated at the number of players who whine about playing time, especially after injuries. This game is more and more a babysiting simulator every season and that really just needs to stop.

only thing I dislike is when players bitch to me about not getting much game time. I never change a winning lineup unless there is an injury or suspension. Not even for cup games.

Seriously how much more administration mails are going to flood the inbox. You might as well start calling this Admin Manager 15. Like i said in my previous post, i come back from work tired like many other people and it's frustrating me that i need to read all this admin crap from other players, I just want to play the GAME. This time my goalkeeper said to me he was disappointed that i didn't fine another player in the team for not coming to training. It would be good if this game had a feature where you can just choose not to have so much admin rubbish in the game. PLEASE do something about it.

Thanks

FM Fan

The point here really is that if you do not like the admin, play FMC. The dealing with players is a fact of a managers life. If you want to avoid it then do not make your players unhappy in the first place. If you properly manage your squad you should be able to avoid a lot of what you call admin.

The point here really is that if you do not like the admin, play FMC. The dealing with players is a fact of a managers life. If you want to avoid it then do not make your players unhappy in the first place. If you properly manage your squad you should be able to avoid a lot of what you call admin.

I agree with the sentiment, but this game must strike a balance between realism and fun. Most people don't really want to do the work of a football manager. They want the glory that comes along with it.

I don't mind the interactions with players and so forth. The biggest drag for me are the click-heavy tasks, such as setting individual training programs for the entire squad or renewing staff contracts. Yes, I can assign those tasks to assistants, but they don't do things nearly as well as I would like them to.

I agree with a lot of posts on here been playing the game since I was 16 now 42 ,and year after year its getting more tedious .I spend more time reading posts on here than playing the game .si needs to start getting involved in these debates ,and doing more research what the costumers want.other games company have started going on the sites finding what they want .

I agree with a lot of posts on here been playing the game since I was 16 now 42 ,and year after year its getting more tedious .I spend more time reading posts on here than playing the game .si needs to start getting involved in these debates ,and doing more research what the costumers want.other games company have started going on the sites finding what they want .

They are here a lot. If you were on here as much as you say you are you'd realise that's part of the reasoning why FMC was created.