need to exploit the speed of my players

hi to all !

I'm looking for a way to balance my team

just promoted to French Ligue 1, with Le Havre AC (im attempt developing a team with players made in the own academy only, no transfers from other teams,no free player, no youth from the others academies,nothing ...only LH players made in academy )

because of this (no transfers, most of the players are the same as playing in L2), I'm the worst team in the competition, I do not care, and I want to exploit that weakness.

I have bad stats in passing and decisions, but most of my players have good stats in strength and pace,need to exploit this.

I have bad feeling to passing game, because my team to be newly promoted, the rivals come to close down in my box, so I have to get out of there, otherwise I'll be stuck in a mousetrap ...

the question is: how I can secure my defense and then send the ball to the fastest players to launch counters?

- increasing the tempo and playing more direct,maybe? - >does not involve much risk this?

im playing this season in L2 like this:

[FM14]

GK

FB (S) - CB - CB - WB(A)

DM(D)

WM (A) - MC(A) - AP (S) - WM(S)

F9(S)

standard-balanced

short-pass th de defence

thanks for any little help :)

sorry for my bad english

On FM15 I have been working on a 4-5-1 with quick forwards. Have had good results with deep lying forward - attack. The forward drops between defense and midfield markers, then has room to run at defenders or chase a pass into space.

Try to create instances where your players are running and the defender is standing still or isolated. Tinker with width and tempo during a game to set this up.

On FM15 I have been working on a 4-5-1 with quick forwards. Have had good results with deep lying forward - attack. The forward drops between defense and midfield markers, then has room to run at defenders or chase a pass into space.

Try to create instances where your players are running and the defender is standing still or isolated. Tinker with width and tempo during a game to set this up.

very thx i will try this ,

te 4-5-1 , is with aml and amr ? o ml and mr ? with dmc ?

afraid my team split into 2 parts, and lose defensive stability

im think in 4141 standard/balance/short pass/high tempo and no more Ti's, maybe can work ,

my team is tecnically and mental poor , newbie in L1 ...

what do you think about this shape/mentality/TI?

Archived